Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya signs new 4 year contract on the OS now

Thought so but this is news for all blues to celebrate so get behind the club and stop sniping at media driven salary nonsense. Firstly, none of us know what he earns and secondly, it shouldn't matter to us atall. Trust the men at the helm of the club to steer us in the right direction.

Im more interested in Yaya's words about the club and fans than his salary. I hope they are not missed in the media.

If Christophe Samba is on £100k a week at QPR then Yaya is definitely worth £220k imo.

FFPR will finish City. ;-)

Denis Law Back Heel said:
Adrian Durham already trying to jack his wage up on talk sport, of his logic because he was on 220K a week (Myth I Know) he is now on 300K. Unbelievable, don't want to jump on the Agenda Bandwagon But when have you ever heard Rooney's Wage or RVP's? Never. Stewart Brennan Tweeted that Yaya's Deal is estimated to be around 44 Million Over 5 years so thats around 8.8Million a year and around 170K a week, less than the reported 220K and less than Durham's 300K ;)

still makes the mind boggle............good work if you can get it :)

Re: Yaya to sign for..

Watching this man at the top of his game is a sight to behold and I'm buzzing he's signed a new deal. Great news, great player and with silva already signing his new contract, Hart, Kompany, Nastasic and Aguero tied down for a while, the spine of the team is in fantastic shape, the future is most certainly blue.

Re: Yaya Toure

MCRJON said:
5 year contract extension, takes him to 35, signed

You'll hear about it in the summer

You're officially ITK from now on. So spill the beans, is Messi joining the sky blue revolution in the summer?!? ;)

Fantastic news , bring on Monday !!!!!!!

before he strides through the midfield to score,.oh yaya toure i think we should pay him some more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.