Yaya Toure signs new five year contract (merged)

Re: Yaya Toure

Dunne's own goal said:
MCRJON said:
5 year contract extension, takes him to 35, signed

You'll hear about it in the summer

You're officially ITK from now on. So spill the beans, is Messi joining the sky blue revolution in the summer?!? ;)
Apart from the length of the contract, what age it takes him to and when it was announced he got it spot on.

Re: Yaya signs new 4 year contract on the OS now

Amazing, amazing news! I'm so happy with this.

Mancini'sImaginaryCard said:
Finally puts this yaya contract issue to bed now, Great news

I think it was issue only in lazy journalists eyes mate.

But is this great news or what?!?
Please celebrate your new deal with a winner on Monday and at Wembley again!!

Re: Yaya to sign for..

So in 5 years time yaya will be 5 years younger than Ryan Giggs is now ??

And them red coonts think hes getting on. ARF!!

anyone who thinks we're overpaying for what we get with him or that he's on some massive wage which will destroy us for ffpr are delusional.. just laughable that ppl throwout these massive wage numbers just guessing when they have no clue on the structure of the deal itself. Besides the last time I checked he's one of the best players in the world

Frank Gallagher said:
Denis Law Back Heel said:
Adrian Durham already trying to jack his wage up on talk sport, of his logic because he was on 220K a week (Myth I Know) he is now on 300K. Unbelievable, don't want to jump on the Agenda Bandwagon But when have you ever heard Rooney's Wage or RVP's? Never. Stewart Brennan Tweeted that Yaya's Deal is estimated to be around 44 Million Over 5 years so thats around 8.8Million a year and around 170K a week, less than the reported 220K and less than Durham's 300K ;)

still makes the mind boggle............good work if you can get it :)

Agree Completely, but when you compare it to others in the league its not as much a you think. Take the 170K as the weekly wage its only 10K more than what we paid Robinho, 10K more than what Chelsea are paying Terry so when you look at it like that it seems decent value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.