Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right I get it, we're only allowed to use evidence from when he playing for a new contract rather than the 2 previous years of laziness? Silly me, I forgot sorry.
No one's pressing was great under Pellegrini so it's fucking idiotic to use such evidence.

You may as well post clips of Sterling refusing to attempt to go past his man in his first season.

Different manager. Different instructions.

If you don't understand that then you really aren't worth talking to.

Is ITK the knew GHB? I can't keep up with the kids these days. Brighton can sign Bony and we can retain Yaya, everyone then gets what they deserve, especially Brighton.

No one's pressing was great under Pellegrini so it's fucking idiotic to use such evidence.

You may as well post clips of Sterling refusing to attempt to go past his man in his first season.

Different manager. Different instructions.

If you don't understand that then you really aren't worth talking to.

I suppose it was Yaya following Pellegrini's instructions that caused him to put 2/3 stone on as well was it.

Ps. It's the Yaya thread, not the Sterling thread otherwise I would.

I suppose it was Yaya following Pellegrini's instructions that caused him to put 2/3 stone on as well was it.
There's a big difference though, under Pellegrini, Yaya was allowed to be lazy and put weight on, but under Pep, he was basically told train, and get yourself fit enough, and then (if your agent shuts the f**k up), you might be considered. So he did work hard, got himself fit, told his agent to shut the f**k up, and lo and behold he was reselected, and then trusted as a major part of the team for 6 months of the season.

So the difference (for me) is down to a manager having some balls, he's turned Yaya into a player that can be useful, and Yaya seems to have fully enjoyed that.

There's a big difference though, under Pellegrini, Yaya was allowed to be lazy and put weight on, but under Pep, he was basically told train, and get yourself fit enough, and then (if your agent shuts the f**k up), you might be considered. So he did work hard, got himself fit, told his agent to shut the f**k up, and lo and behold he was reselected, and then trusted as a major part of the team for 6 months of the season.

So the difference (for me) is down to a manager having some balls, he's turned Yaya into a player that can be useful, and Yaya seems to have fully enjoyed that.

We had a squad of 22/23 players who all had the same manager, blaming Pellegrini for his weight gain and laziness is just pathetic.

yayas fault for the weight gain, pellers fault for not doing something about it.

Yaya has proven this year he could lose the weight, the previous two years were solely down to his lack of professionalism and complacency because he knew he still had time remaining on his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.