Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya has proven this year he could lose the weight, the previous two years were solely down to his lack of professionalism and complacency because he knew he still had time remaining on his contract.
Talking to you about yaya is like people talking to me about bravo,ultimately pointless as we have our minds made up,looks like he is staying so enjoy what he can do next season,we know he is old and has limitations now but he still has a lot to offer

Talking to you about yaya is like people talking to me about bravo,ultimately pointless as we have our minds made up,looks like he is staying so enjoy what he can do next season,we know he is old and has limitations now but he still has a lot to offer

With all due respect that's a lie though isn't it. You yourself asked me to post what I thought of Yaya's comeback and I was more than complimentary about the way he had fought his way back into the team and how he had and continued to play this season with the odd exception. There's a few poster I expect shit from because they're thick as fuck and just want an argument but I'm surprised by you.

With all due respect that's a lie though isn't it. You yourself asked me to post what I thought of Yaya's comeback and I was more than complimentary about the way he had fought his way back into the team and how he had and continued to play this season with the odd exception. There's a few poster I expect shit from because they're thick as fuck and just want an argument but I'm surprised by you.
I wasn't meaning it in an aggressive way,i've been reading your posts today and you seem dug in,i'll leave you to is as i never intended to start a row

I wasn't meaning it in an aggressive way,i've been reading your posts today and you seem dug in,i'll leave you to is as i never intended to start a row

No not at all, I've been openly positive about Yaya this season as you know but some posters just prefer to ignore all that because they want to argue and re-write what's happened over the last few years to try and justify their point of view. I'm happy enough and stubborn enough to stand my ground, with a hint of winding up the argumentative posters too.

I'm happy enough and stubborn enough to stand my ground, with a hint of winding up the argumentative posters too.
One bit of that statement is fair enough, but the highlighted bit isn't. I'm not interested in arguing with you, but I'm happy to debate the finer points, however being a deliberate WUM is something we don't approve of, so take care.....

One bit of that statement is fair enough, but the highlighted bit isn't. I'm not interested in arguing with you, but I'm happy to debate the finer points, however being a deliberate WUM is something we don't approve of, so take care.....
If they can give it out they should be able to take it, sadly some can't and we all know who I mean, it wasn't aimed in your direction mate.

My posts to you we're all football related and justified, I don't agree Pellegrini was at fault because Yaya's professional conduct is his own responsibility, just like me, you and every other person who has the privilege of having a job.

I suppose it was Yaya following Pellegrini's instructions that caused him to put 2/3 stone on as well was it.

Ps. It's the Yaya thread, not the Sterling thread otherwise I would.
You know it's weird, I was absolutely certain a lot of our players put on weight under pellegrini. Aguero, KDB and Nasri all spring to mind

If they can give it out they should be able to take it, sadly some can't and we all know who I mean, it wasn't aimed in your direction mate.

My posts to you we're all football related and justified, I don't agree Pellegrini was at fault because Yaya's professional conduct is his own responsibility, just like me, you and every other person who has the privilege of having a job.
I didn't have any issue with your replies to me, I'm more than happy to debate it, but you basically admitted to trying to wind others up, which I do have an issue with, is there any need ?

I will always back everyone's right to have an opinion, but I don't back people who admit to trying to wind others up.

You also give it out, and on occasions you can't take it back either, so lets debate the issue, and leave the personal stuff to one side please.

Its clear you don't much like Yaya, and that's your right, but lets not make it personal with others.

To echo @cleavers I also sent you a message when I edited an earlier contribution of yours,I hoped the courtesy of such would have been appreciated and taken on board.....

I didn't have any issue with your replies to me, I'm more than happy to debate it, but you basically admitted to trying to wind others up, which I do have an issue with, is there any need ?

I will always back everyone's right to have an opinion, but I don't back people who admit to trying to wind others up.

You also give it out, and on occasions you can't take it back either, so lets debate the issue, and leave the personal stuff to one side please.

Its clear you don't much like Yaya, and that's your right, but lets not make it personal with others.

That's the funniest thing I've read yet, I take the piss out of myself on a regular basis on here nevermind taking offence to anything other people say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.