Yaya Toure to Milan?

It seems Yaya doesn't fit Pep system since he was at Barcelona.

Thank god Pep didn't rate him back then and gave us have the chance to sign Yaya.

Had nothing to do with rating him then, he was wanted and wanted by Pep. You lot have seen this from him & his agent already, Yaya is a massive talent but he's always a bit fixated on the financials more than his play

Had nothing to do with rating him then, he was wanted and wanted by Pep. You lot have seen this from him & his agent already, Yaya is a massive talent but he's always a bit fixated on the financials more than his play

Pep benched Yaya and used Busquets instead.

Depends what he's expected to do. If Pep wants him to run like Colin Bell, no. If he wants him to run like David Silva probably yes.

Which Silva? The one we have had for 6 years or the one that played that last two games? I totally get your point on Silva...I just don't see Yaya being able or willing to do what Silva did against Sunderland and in Romania.

Maybe...but that isn't actually answering the question ;)

I don't get it then.

I'll clarify by saying I think Yaya is at least as good a footballer as Silva but both are different. Yaya normally has a tougher job to do imo, which for the last two years at least, he is completely unsuited to & tbh Silva would have been no worse at it. But imo Yaya is as dangerous or moreso to the oppo as Silva, in any game. Just different.

I don't get it then.

I'll clarify by saying I think Yaya is at least as good a footballer as Silva but both are different. Yaya normally has a tougher job to do imo, which for the last two years at least, he is completely unsuited to & tbh Silva would have been no worse at it. But imo Yaya is as dangerous or moreso to the oppo as Silva, in any game. Just different.

No I am actually one of the few people on here that agrees with you that Silva's workrate sucks and he gets a pass on it and Yaya doesn't. I think that is because Yaya is a knob and Silva is a fantastic ambassador for the club.

That said, Silva really upped his game in the past two games. If he continues to play that way he will be brilliant under Pep. I personally don't see Yaya doing that and thus expect he will be gone by the end of the window. All opinions though...we all will know soon enough. Cheers.

No I am actually one of the few people on here that agrees with you that Silva's workrate sucks and he gets a pass on it and Yaya doesn't. I think that is because Yaya is a knob and Silva is a fantastic ambassador for the club.

That said, Silva really upped his game in the past two games. If he continues to play that way he will be brilliant under Pep. I personally don't see Yaya doing that and thus expect he will be gone by the end of the window. All opinions though...we all will know soon enough. Cheers.

I agree Silva has upped his game & I believe Pep, that Yaya is trying to do the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.