Yaya Toure

HE is not a second striker which is where RM is basically playing him

He is momre effective as we saw against west brom when running from deeper (basically he can play either defensive midfield or box to box...but he is not a second striker or a creative midfielder...

Least he tried too run at people and create some space! can't believe the critism he's getting, he wasn't the worst player on the pitch and always thought positive of driving forward or passing the ball forward.
He may of been lazy but it was stupid how United played pretty much triangles between van der sar, ferdinand and vidic they played too fkin draw you could even see when berbatov came off he was walking so slowly, no rush at all too get off and basically 9 players behind the ball all the time

I thought it could be a problem having brothers in the squad when one is not good enough for the first team. Thought it would be the other way around though but Kolo is having a decent run of form and it's the big lad that is struggling. He looks like he has shit himself and strained his back in the process. Lost a header against someone a foot shorter than him today. Not good enough for 20k a week let alone whatever it is he is on.

I know he has only been with us 3 months but can someone on here enlighten me as to what he is in the team for me.
Cant pass,score ,dribble, and runs like he is constipated.
Wednesday night he huffed forward with the ball and never picked out a blue shirt.
Bobby get him benched..

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Mattyc55 said:
Played in a deeper role today, and was just as fucking bad. Beginning to lose patience with this guy.

This 100% ----He is gash

Both of you, seriously. . . surely you can see the talent and potential this guy has, he looks sensational at times, oozes class and just because he looks lazy occasionally he gets all this negativity, ridiculous!!

Not only is he an average player but he's incredibly lazy

Does anyone wonder why all the big clubs kept avoiding him until Barcelona took a punt, and then they only had him as a regular starter for one season, the one dreadful season they've had in the last few years?

watched him closely last few games and can say he strolls through games....unfit and seems not too bothered....., gives ball away and hardly tackles or gets back....does not get in the box or even get close to scoring.....top players like him so we are made to believe can play anywhere. His performances since joining us tell me he doesnt really want to play for us (he said as much before he joined)

I would love to see michael johnson back in team.....if only!

yaya....can i ask why you came to CITY? £££?

He's a decent player but I think it's fair to say Xavi & Iniesta made him look far better than he actually is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.