Yaya Toure

It could be argued he needs a break yeah.

As Ste say's though who do we replace him with and/or what tactics and setup will we play ?

That's not me saying it shouldn't happen i am just not convinced we are as good as we should be if one or two of our op playmakers are gone.
Given that what would be a good setup against Everton ?

Personally i would have Garcia and Barry then second half get Milner on for one of those two and start pushing more.

Resting Yaya against a team like Everton would be a bad move.

if he needs a rest it should of been tonight against Wigan.

The likes of Fellaini are strong physical players and Yaya has/will handle him no problem.

Where is Nasri anyway? he can't be injured, maybe Nasri will get the call up on Saturday and we'll move the ball around at an higher pace and not worry about the likes of Fellaini.

He is on 4 booking and we need him for the Derby. I would say drop him but looks like Milner picked up a hamstring injury.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:34 am --<br /><br />
Why Always Ste said:
Resting Yaya against a team like Everton would be a bad move.

if he needs a rest it should of been tonight against Wigan.

The likes of Fellaini are strong physical players and Yaya has/will handle him no problem.

Where is Nasri anyway? he can't be injured, maybe Nasri will get the call up on Saturday and we'll move the ball around at an higher pace and not worry about the likes of Fellaini.
Nasri is ill I think

I'm shocked by this.. To me his been the vital part of defence. Todays game was the first game where I didnt see his true ability (probably due to forward change).

He's the heartbeat of the team. Yaya, Kompany and Silva are untouchable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.