Yaya Toure

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
His season has been woeful.

Utterly pathetic, game after game.

Should be dropped V Everton.

You should stay lost in Melbourne.......watch Ya ya closely, he might not be doing the spectacular but he keeps things ticking over and breaks up the play, talk to opposition fans and see what they think!

kinkysleftfoot said:
MissingCityInMelbourne said:
His season has been woeful.

Utterly pathetic, game after game.

Should be dropped V Everton.

You should stay lost in Melbourne.......watch Ya ya closely, he might not be doing the spectacular but he keeps things ticking over and breaks up the play, talk to opposition fans and see what they think!

Breaks up the play??!! What do you watch?

Yaya has many fantastic attributes but stopping the opposition ain't one of them. Not by a long long chalk.

Dont think hes been as bad as the op suggests...wont be dropped and doesnt deserve to be so forget about it

People on here make me laugh so much, it is one extreme or another with the majority. Because he is world class people are blind when he plays poor and say he should never be dropped.

I do think he has been poor this season and I will challenge anyone to name me 3 games in which Yaya has looked at his best. I can only think of Madrid away, last night, Chelsea and Madrid at home he has been useless. His passing has been awful and when he has tried to turn out of trouble many times but ending up losing the ball in bad areas.

I would rest him (even though he's had all summer) but like someone else said not against Everton but to be honest after that I would drop him in any other game. We need his physical attributes against Everton, against other teams we won't need it as much and he has hardly been a weapon for us going forward this year, just a shame Milner got injured last night and Garcia looked dross.

Bad move letting Nige go

Tom_mcfc said:
People on here make me laugh so much, it is one extreme or another with the majority. Because he is world class people are blind when he plays poor and say he should never be dropped.

I do think he has been poor this season and I will challenge anyone to name me 3 games in which Yaya has looked at his best. I can only think of Madrid away, last night, Chelsea and Madrid at home he has been useless. His passing has been awful and when he has tried to turn out of trouble many times but ending up losing the ball in bad areas.

I would rest him (even though he's had all summer) but like someone else said not against Everton but to be honest after that I would drop him in any other game. We need his physical attributes against Everton, against other teams we won't need it as much and he has hardly been a weapon for us going forward this year, just a shame Milner got injured last night and Garcia looked dross.

Bad move letting Nige go
so you would drop him against man utd? ok

cyprustavern said:
Tom_mcfc said:

Bad move letting Nige go
so you would drop him against man utd? ok

Ferguson would be absolutely delighted to see us line up without Yaya.

I think he's looked lazy at times, but it's Yaya we're talking about here.

Why Always Ste said:
Resting Yaya against a team like Everton would be a bad move.

if he needs a rest it should of been tonight against Wigan.

The likes of Fellaini are strong physical players and Yaya has/will handle him no problem.

Where is Nasri anyway? he can't be injured, maybe Nasri will get the call up on Saturday and we'll move the ball around at an higher pace and not worry about the likes of Fellaini.

Yer can't have a heavyweight like Yaya on the bench against EFC. We need a bit of muscle, always have done against EFC.

McFcMiKe7 said:
He is on 4 booking and we need him for the Derby. I would say drop him but looks like Milner picked up a hamstring injury.

This. Yaya on the bench to be called on if needed and other injuries permitting. Can't have him missing on the 9th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.