Yaya Toure

The cookie monster said:
Few bad games and get rid,drop him he's finished
You gotta love blue moon

This.
Yaya is an absolute gem of a player, the kind that appears only once per decade.
Yes, he has a huge drop of form since October, but people who bash him just forgot that he had no rest since the Charity Shield.
And no he is not finished, he's only 29, he's still got at least three more quality seasons in him.

tonea2003 said:
yaya woeful? pathetic? nah mate
not at his best maybe, still better than most

I cannot belive the amount of abuse our best midfielder gets, he was played defensively as opposed to his attacking might against Everton - okay his performance was poor, passing sub standard and he really needs a rest... which he'll not get until May.

Some bloke behind me shouted "F*ck off in January Yaya, you've done nowt for this club!"

Oh dear.

acton28 said:
tonea2003 said:
yaya woeful? pathetic? nah mate
not at his best maybe, still better than most

I cannot belive the amount of abuse our best midfielder gets, he was played defensively as opposed to his attacking might against Everton - okay his performance was poor, passing sub standard and he really needs a rest... which he'll not get until May.

Some bloke behind me shouted "F*ck off in January Yaya, you've done nowt for this club!"

Oh dear.

Whilst that is obviously wrong, he has been poor all season and can only think of about 2 or 3 games most where we have seen Yaya at his best and thats only on occasions in the game..

He is too good of a player to not pick up his form and i myself hope it is very soon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.