Yaya Toure

mammutly said:
kompany10 said:
mammutly said:
Read what I said. i watched the game today from 324 - an unusually high vantage point for me. Everton were pushed back for long periods in the second half with Yaya repeatedly breaking up their game and attempted clearances by consistently winning the ball in the central area. He was up for every challenge and made a lot of decent passes. What he didn't do was make the forward runs we have come to expect.

Now, if all you have to say in reply is that I must have been on drugs, might I suggest you wait for the game to be on TV shortly and actually watch what Yaya does in the second half before commenting further.

some seriously good stuff youve been on in the bellend stand today, if your not on drugs you most certainly wear glasses.

you said yaya bossed the central area of the midfield for a good part of the 2nd half, where in truth he did not, he was lacklustre again, a lot of sideward passes, gave possesion away numerous times, one which lead to their goal, half hearted in his ATTEMTED tackles, after he missed a tackle which he did alot he failed to track back, he was very poor again and has been for a while now. the guy clearly needs a break.

If you did see the game, you were blinded by prejudice.

No way was Yaya very poor today. He had a lot more impact on the game overall than Nasri. I don't deny that Yaya gave away posession on 2 or 3 occasions, but to say he was very poor is ridiculous.

very poor, poor whatever you want to call it, he was shite today, like other posters have said he was dominated by fellaini who made yaya look like he had the strength of scholes, he constantly misplaced his passes, didnt track back, didnt offer anything going forward, didnt win any headers (nothing changes). dont get me wrong, i love yaya and what he has done for city but he has been poor for a period of time now, i think he needs a rest, id still start him against the rags like because i know how good and important he is, just need him to start playing how we all know he can.

Yaya performed for us best after acon last year. We need to change it around. Still think we'd benefit from 1 striker, as we had for much of last year

Is Fellaini Yaya's natural replacement? Approaching 30,becoming inconsistent,goes missing every Jan?

Controversial but while Yaya is still top notch and would fetch good money i'd be tempted to go for it,at 25 Fellaini is awesome and getting better,i honestly don't think the team would be any worse off with him here instead.

Yaya just looks jaded, nothing more nothing less. Class is permanent, form is temporary!

Like others have said, leave him behind in Manchester for Dortmund and then give him a start against United. He knows when to turn it on, believe me however tired he is, he will be up for United. Lets just make sure the atmosphere is MAD!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dortmund's a good excuse to give him a "rest", he needs a kick up the arse 2bh Fellaini completely dominated him today.

Agree with this, he was poor yesterday. He needs to contribute much more than he did yesterday.

He looks quite jaded but I'm quite sure that the week's rest and the Big Game occasion will get him fired up for the Derby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.