Yaya Toure

Cityinmyheart

Yaya....I think he still had his mind in Russia and was very Lazy in pressing and defending,,,,,everyone faces abuse in life .....u just get up and get on...and dont keep on wining about abuse as it will be a win for the Racist losers.

Cityinmyheart said:
Yaya....I think he still had his mind in Russia and was very Lazy in pressing and defending,,,,,everyone faces abuse in life .....u just get up and get on...and dont keep on wining about abuse as it will be a win for the Racist losers.

I hate slagging a fellow blue but what a pile of shit!

Cityinmyheart said:

Behave yourself. Ridiculous comment

For fuck's sake. Yaya has been putting in lazy performances since well before Moscow. Another shite performance today. When he decides not to turn up it's like we're playing with 10 men.

Did"nt do a bleedidg tap in the second half. over rated, not enough good , and big games for a so called " massive " player.

I am truly staggered by how fucking stupid some people are. Naming yourself after that useless shit and then slagging off a man who will be regarded as one of our greatest players. Incredible!

Wasn't at his best today,he did a decent job but he didnt take hold of the game like he can.Fernandinho,thankfully,was a class above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.