Yaya Toure

The reserves?

I think he was only talking about the reserves because he didnt feel Alexander Zinchenko would get the work permit to be able to play for the 1st team...I got the feeling he wasnt talking about talent, only that the UK permit issue would mean he stuck in the reserves.....I could be wrong tho!;)

Whatever seluk or yaya have said, it's just the opening salvo. I'd start to get a bit more respect for yaya if he distanced himself from whatever his agent is about to come out with.
If this situation was at any other club, everyone would just see it as sour grapes. As it's us, whatever gets said will get lapped up and taken as gospel.
I just hope none of the bile ruins the reputation or standing of current players in the team.

We should have told him 12 months ago its sack the knob of an agent or piss off.
He was finished as far as the Premier League is concerned, at least compared to his pomp.

The best central midfield player I've seen play for us. Possibly the most complete central midfielder to grace the Premier League.

A legend on the pitch. Hopefully that's what everyone remembers him for (as that's what really matters). Good luck Yaya and thank you.

Absolutely brilliant player for us, stayed a season too long, time to say goodbye.

Thanks for the memories Yaya, that semi-final and final were the start of the new era, despite your agent being a total bellend, I won't hold that against you, I prefer to dwell on the good things you did for us.

Seluk was employed by YaYa, so whatever he said must have been approved by the big man, I never heard him say any other.

But whatever, both have done very well for themselves and Yaya has been outstanding for us.

Agents are runts but they are there to get the best deals for their clients.
Spot on .. Hybrid of rat and **** is runt.

It still could be a long summer for City, YaYa and Seluk. I would imagine YaYa would be on a very considerable "loyalty" bonus in the final year of his contract.

He and Seluk will not walk away for free, this one's got legs. Just hope the Chinese come along so everyone benefits.

There seems to be some deliberate double-dealing going or some fans are unable to distinguish between past and present.

The real ronaldo morphed into fat ronaldo. The very greatest of players are the greatest players for a limited period of time. And in Yaya's case he was a physical phenomenen. A man mountain who if you could keep up with him was untackleable. But the mountain requires a powerful engine.

The current Toure is not producing this season. At the best he is flickering and despite what you claim we haven't tried to play without him. He has played 26 league games. City have played 30 league games.

I refuse to believe that Pellegrini could not field a competent City midfield from the likes of Fernandinho, Fernando, De Bruyne, Nasri, Delph, Navas and Silva.

For a period this season we had little alternative but to play him. Now as injured players return we have alternatives. They are not as good as Yaya of old. Very very few are, but it's the manager's job to get the best out of his current squad and our midfield players are better than the current Yaya plus 3/4.

It's looking very much like yourself and I are pretty vindicated in our opinions of Yaya and the team being better as a whole without him. The same players as last season are producing exactly what we said they would and more. I guarantee the first defeat will be all because we're missing Yaya's control and ability to retain possession though!! ;-)

He was finished as far as the Premier League is concerned, at least compared to his pomp.

The best central midfield player I've seen play for us. Possibly the most complete central midfielder to grace the Premier League.

A legend on the pitch. Hopefully that's what everyone remembers him for (as that's what really matters). Good luck Yaya and thank you.
+1
Surely the most dynamic & influential player (in his pomp) ever to play for City. Strength, pace technique. A wonderfully gifted player & a powerhouse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.