Yaya Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF He hadn't burnt his bridges he could have comeback here WHY YOU CRY .He is a DM and at £1 a week Txiki would be doing cartwheels Go on Txiki i dare you offer him 75p and give him two weeks to go on holiday and put some thought into it Bitter me ? certainly not. just not frightened of Karen7 .After all she wouldnt be up at this time ........WOULD SHE

IF He hadn't burnt his bridges he could have comeback here WHY YOU CRY .He is a DM and at £1 a week Txiki would be doing cartwheels Go on Txiki i dare you offer him 75p and give him two weeks to go on holiday and put some thought into it Bitter me ? certainly not. just not frightened of Karen7 .After all she wouldnt be up at this time ........WOULD SHE

Allow me.

He's not a DM, he's a has been. And you forgot the billion pound signing on fee.
You knob.

archie-mcphee-crazy-cat-lady-action-figure-yellow-octopus-30790138954_2000x2000.jpg

Morning @karen7 :)

I’m waiting for his agent to claim that City somehow put other clubs off!

Wonder if anyone struggling to get a deal over the line will plump for the big fella.

Be piss funny if the scum went for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.