Yaya wants out allegedly

I guess the only place that is realistically an option is PSG. Him and Kolo can go for, say 50M? Kolo and Yaya will both get a start there. They can match wages etc

lionheart said:
If he does leave, who should we be looking to buy as his replacement? A few hard tackling African players have been mentioned in the past, possibly playing in the French league, but I cannot for the life of me remember their names.

Many mention Moussa Sissoko even though he has little in common with Yaya, other than he's tall and African.

If you read the article then the agent states in another year he can buy out his own contract and wouldn't cost much.

IMO I take this as either

A. The agent is spouting this so Yaya gets another pay day from us and a longer contract or

B. That he will leave after next season.

I can see Yaya leaving after next season.

One of the reasons Yaya signed was to play in the same club team as Kolo and IMO Kolo will be sold this season and then this leaves the door open for Yaya to move on.

Either way we will move on with or wthout Yaya and if he does go then he goes with my full grateful thanks for what he has done for my club in these last 2 seasons.

No way he's going anywhere. No one, and I include Barcelona and Real Madrid in this, would be able to afford what we could offer him (apart from sunshine). Maybe the Rags could tempt him with their history..........?

Freestyler said:
Yaya Toure > His agent

Yes he is, BUT if he did not sanction these comments he should come out and say so as this guy does represent Yaya. And IF he did sanction the comments just 2 days after arguably the biggest day in our club's history then I am disgusted<br /><br />-- Wed May 16, 2012 7:38 am --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
black mamba said:
Just a thought , but maybe Mancini is already aware of this alleged Yaya situation , and that could be the reason why he's after bringing in Eden Hazard??
I've heard some rumblings from an ITK I know that Joe Hart is not happy. If Van Persie comes we can be sure Joe's leaving.

How can we be "SURE"???

malg said:
No way he's going anywhere. No one, and I include Barcelona and Real Madrid in this, would be able to afford what we could offer him (apart from sunshine). Maybe the Rags could tempt him with their history..........?
But don't forget that he is a humble Muslim who has no interest in money. With that in mind, a Turkish team would seem a possible destination or Marseille, where half the population is from Algeria, Morocco or Tunisia.

I wouldn't want to discuss his capabilities here as I feel they're undisputed.
However, IF he wants to leave and a club is willing to py a decent price for him, I say let him go. The space that's opened up with his wages will allow City to buy some players who still have a fire burning to win titles.

Anyway: most managers are crooks. If he goes, I hope it's to Anzhi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.