Yaya wants out allegedly

Re: YAYA Going?!

I think the main point in his earlier interview about Barca was that he missed his friend Abidal.
He'll never play for them again. He's 3 years on his contract,coupled with his wages , transfer fee etc. He's going nowhere.
Would Barca buy a 32 year old ?

“He has done all he can do at City and he needs new motivations" erm... champions league!?

He's going nowhere.

Re: YAYA Going?!

black mamba said:
Just a thought , but maybe Mancini is already aware of this alleged Yaya situation , and that could be the reason why he's after bringing in Eden Hazard??
I've heard some rumblings from an ITK I know that Joe Hart is not happy. If Van Persie comes we can be sure Joe's leaving.

If anyone watches the interview with Yaya on the os they will see what a load of rubbish this story is. We're in the silly season now...best get used to it.

LoveCity said:
This...

'He has two years on his contract and in one year he could leave under the Webster ruling."

What? He has three years left and it expires in June 2015.

^Exactly. I was worried like hell that he really did want to move, or even that his agent might be trying to extort us cos I have had enough of that, but this now looks like bullshit. I have searched on the web for his contract length and everywhere says it was a 5 year deal starting in july 2010 and ending june 2015. We have him under lock and key till the 2014-15 season at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.