Yaya wants out allegedly

MSP said:
alky313 said:
Seosa said:
*sigh*, an example of a plastic jumping on board.

That plastic is why our owners bought this club. Think he wants to market it to the same Mancs every week and take our money? He wouldn't have invested if that was the case.

few guys will never understand that, unfortunately.

Oh trust me I understand it, and appreciate it because I've a lot of time for overseas fans. Some however, like you, irritate me, not because of their nationality mind you.

Seosa said:
MSP said:
alky313 said:
That plastic is why our owners bought this club. Think he wants to market it to the same Mancs every week and take our money? He wouldn't have invested if that was the case.

few guys will never understand that, unfortunately.

Oh trust me I understand it, and appreciate it because I've a lot of time for overseas fans. Some however, like you, irritate me, not because of their nationality mind you.

Not a single... you know the rest :)

No chance ...
Yaya is Bobby's right hand and he worked his ass off to transform Yaya we know as city player .He will fight tooth and nail .Dream on you greedy cockroach agent

It started from "RETURNING to Barca", to "LOVING Barca." Obviously, Yaya has his heart bent on staying here.

Whatever the shite of an agent says just got blown to proportions by the media.

Neville Kneville said:
paulgmurphyhumphries said:
Ya ya needs to remember he was very much a bit player at Barca, why would he want to warm the bench there again

He does remember, he said exactly that just a few days ago & keeps repeating how he wants to stay here.

Perhaps he should wear one of those placards with it printed on the front and back.

Just seen him outside Bright House on Stockport road with that sandwich board you suggested sponsorship by wonga now Blackpool staying down

There's few reasons why any player would want to leave your club right now, especially if they've already been to one of Spain's top two.

However if he does leave I think you could replace him fairly well with Lassana Diarra, what do you think of him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.