Yaya wants out allegedly

BringBackSwales said:
bluemoon_ade said:
yaya is in the process of buying a new house in cheshire, he is not leaving any time soon.

thank fuck for that, I mean if he is looking for a house there is no way he could change his mind
but still mate, no need for pointless sarcasm.

BringBackSwales said:
on the plus side when I looked in newsnow a few mins ago nobody other than gol.com was running this story

One concern I do have is that there have been a lot of rumours over the last 2 years saying Yaya has a clause in his contract guaranteeing he plays for us in the league if he is fit - could that contract also have a clause in it allowing him to talk to certain other clubs should we win the league (which MIGHT have been what he came here to do)

Anyway hopefully just the usual goal.com bollocks, although it does seem to have more quotes in it than they usually do
put Yaya Toure in search on newsnow and you'll get more reports......but this is from the agent and that's not the be all and end all.

If there is something going on it's probably no more than an agent testing the water.

His interview on the pitch was the polar opposite to what the agent is saying.

He came here to build something, this was just the beginning, he's looking forward to building City into a major european team etc

How do agents get away with this, there's no motive for the player as far as i can see, he should have learnt from Joorabchin and Tevez, Balotelli and whoever his gobshite of an agent is.

You're playing in the best league in the world, on the highest wages in the world, at a club which is still fresh to success and has a fanbase which truly appreciates it.

Why would you want to go anywhere else?

bluemoon_ade said:
BringBackSwales said:
bluemoon_ade said:
yaya is in the process of buying a new house in cheshire, he is not leaving any time soon.

thank fuck for that, I mean if he is looking for a house there is no way he could change his mind

sorry yeah it was a bit sarcastic, but not pointless, he could change his mind you know

mcfc2607 said:
Marvin said:
I think the Spanish reports maybe accurate quotes from his agent, but what matters is what Yaya Toure thinks and he is under contract. He doesn't sound too unhappy to me.......

"We have been unbelievable," the Ivory coast midfielder told City TV today. "I thank all but I think next year will be more and I hope City will become a great club in the world. I will think about the new season and I hope it will be more exciting than the last one.

"I think the fans may enjoy it more because now we have fantastic players, they are growing. They have fantastic talent and I think next year we will get more cups than this year.

what else is he going to say on CITY tv
If he was instructing his agent to look for a move, would he give the interview. He gave another similar one recently too. At end of day we hold his contract and I can't believe any City player would be that unhappy at City with the Champions League beckoning and more trophies to go for.

BringBackSwales said:
bluemoon_ade said:
BringBackSwales said:

sorry yeah it was a bit sarcastic, but not pointless, he could change his mind you know
ye, he could do but this is recent and he says he plans on staying for a long time. I'm just quoting what has happened. Personally, I can't see him leaving in the near future.

There's no way in hell that another club would pay him what we pay him, so I think this is likely to be a non-starter. Just sounds like his agent playing typical bullshit games to me. Selcuk is a right c*nt and I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to start this type of nonsense.

That said you never know, but I'm sure we could find a replacement if someone did bid silly money - obviously not like for like as there's no one like Yaya, but we could adapt.

GStar said:
His interview on the pitch was the polar opposite to what the agent is saying.

He came here to build something, this was just the beginning, he's looking forward to building City into a major european team etc

How do agents get away with this, there's no motive for the player as far as i can see, he should have learnt from Joorabchin and Tevez, Balotelli and whoever his gobshite of an agent is.

You're playing in the best league in the world, on the highest wages in the world, at a club which is still fresh to success and has a fanbase which truly appreciates it.

Why would you want to go anywhere else?

Sun?

Just a guess.
Sorry.

BringBackSwales said:
bluemoon_ade said:
BringBackSwales said:

He also has his own mind, and agents have their own motives.

Relax. We're not tinpot City under Peter Swales any more where anyone can hold a gun to our head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.