Yaya wants out allegedly

Braggster said:
There's no way in hell that another club would pay him what we pay him, so I think this is likely to be a non-starter. Just sounds like his agent playing typical bullshit games to me. Selcuk is a right c*nt and I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to start this type of nonsense.

That said you never know, but I'm sure we could find a replacement if someone did bid silly money - obviously not like for like as there's no one like Yaya, but we could adapt.
Real Madrid are reportedly interested but sounds iffy to me. He's 29. I think he's had his last big move.

This...

'He has two years on his contract and in one year he could leave under the Webster ruling."

What? He has three years left and it expires in June 2015.

Just his agent stirring the pot. He said he wants to finish his career at Barca so could be after a year or 2 extension til he goes back.

You should know how these cunting agents work.

Marvin said:
Braggster said:
There's no way in hell that another club would pay him what we pay him, so I think this is likely to be a non-starter. Just sounds like his agent playing typical bullshit games to me. Selcuk is a right c*nt and I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to start this type of nonsense.

That said you never know, but I'm sure we could find a replacement if someone did bid silly money - obviously not like for like as there's no one like Yaya, but we could adapt.
Real Madrid are reportedly interested but sounds iffy to me. He's 29. I think he's had his last big move.
Isn't that according to the agent? He would say that, wouldn't he!

Agree with your previous post - we're not tinpot City run by a muppet like Swales these days. This will all be dealt with and I fully expect him lining up in blue on the opening day of next season.

Wouldn't rule out a move in a year's time but he'll be 30 then, so that would hardly be a disaster (even though he's been our best player this season by some margin).

It's probably been said but didn't yaya do an interview 2 days before the qpr game saying he wanted to make us the most dominant club in the world?? If true then why the hell do players seem to get pissed off and there agents try and take the piss?? Champions in the best league in the world, huge wages and playing alongside the likes of kompany, aguero and silva. Very poor from yaya and his camp if true.

Can somebody tow Great Britain 1000 miles south/south west.

If these quotes were genuine, I would expect Yaya's agent to know how long his contract has left on it - which these quotes suggest he doesn't.

Yaya signed a 5 year deal when he joined us, which was 2 years ago - meaning there are still three years to run on it, not two.

Poor from his agent not to know this if these quotes are true, but makes the legitimacy of the quotes look a little shaky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.