Yaya....world class attacking midfielder....

micah2013 said:
He is just too damn lazy to work.as a midfield 2 that is why barca let him go because they realisef he wasn't working hard enough on the defensive side when they lost the ball, like right now watch how many times silva and others had to cover for him whenever he lost the ball.

He is lazy because the sooner he is moved forward the bettet he plays as he knows he won't have to defend anymore, 2nd he also seems gazed after 70 minutes or so for top player earning as much as he does he should be a lot fitter, barca knew this as busquets is a harder worker than yaya despite being less talented and yaya is only going to get worse.

We should have never allowed de jong to as him and barry made this team so hard to beat and what is with this nastisic damn that guy is slow as hell.

I'd ban you before the 6th post you clueless sphincter!!!!!

He can play deep but only next to somebody who will win the ball back for him, then give him the ball to start an attack off.

As a purely defensive, ball winning midfielder the OP is being kind by describing him as average. He's nowhere near that good.

As a deep lying, ball spreading, attack starting midfielder - very good.

As a rampaging in the final 3rd, through ball playing midfielder he's unstoppable.

Don't expect him to do any tracking or tackling though. He's dreadful at it.

Robbo. said:
are people actually slating Yaya Toure or have i just imagined this thread?

ffs!

bring back andy morrison

Nope. Some people are saying that he is playing in a role that doesn't bring out his strengths and requires other attributes that he doesn't possess.

Nobody has slated him at all. Maybe read the posts properly before jumping to that conclusion.

I've always had doubts re his defensive discipline in our game, but he's still fucking incredible.

Robbo. said:

ffs!

bring back andy morrison

As a shit, deep lying holding midfielder he averaged 91% pass completion last year, hes wank- seriously though this is comedy fucking gold...... As not to confuse myself again and suffer at the hand of multiple clarkies can I draw people's attention to his absence last January.

Whitefield Blue said:
Robbo. said:

ffs!

bring back andy morrison

Nope. Some people are saying that he is playing in a role that doesn't bring out his strengths and requires other attributes that he doesn't possess.

Nobody has slated him at all. Maybe read the posts properly before jumping to that conclusion.

No need to snap at Robbo mate. He's simply defending Yaya (Vinnie could learn to defend this well). There's no need for your reaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.