Yaya

BringBackSwales said:
pee dubya said:
BringBackSwales said:
Yes I can argue - he cannot be in 2 places at once. Show me the stats that say he is lazy?
He's lazy 11.64% of the time according to my arse. Use your eyes.

You really are quite the fuckwit aren't you (no question mark there). Yaya Toure is about as complete a footballer I have seen (with my eyes) in 55 years as a match-going Blue. Knobs like you who feel the need to look for something to criticise in a genuinely world class footballer leave me completely fucking dumbfounded. You are very wrong, you clearly know fuck all about football, and you are very much a simpleton, that's all

Agreed

He really is the complete footballer, that's why he is played just in front of the back four, they play it out to him and even if he has three players around him he keeps it and passes to another city player, this takes enormous pressure off our back four. Something a lot of people don't seem to realise. He scores goals out of nothing and makes so many things look easy. In years to come he will be remembered as one of the greats

kinkysleftfoot said:
BringBackSwales said:
pee dubya said:
He's lazy 11.64% of the time according to my arse. Use your eyes.

You really are quite the fuckwit aren't you (no question mark there). Yaya Toure is about as complete a footballer I have seen (with my eyes) in 55 years as a match-going Blue. Knobs like you who feel the need to look for something to criticise in a genuinely world class footballer leave me completely fucking dumbfounded. You are very wrong, you clearly know fuck all about football, and you are very much a simpleton, that's all

Agreed

He really is the complete footballer, that's why he is played just in front of the back four, they play it out to him and even if he has three players around him he keeps it and passes to another city player, this takes enormous pressure off our back four. Something a lot of people don't seem to realise. He scores goals out of nothing and makes so many things look easy. In years to come he will be remembered as one of the greats

His passes or assists are sometimes sublime and leads to goals directly. Only football cognoscenti, not simpleton, appreciate that. Yaya Toure is a phenom. One of a kind.
Think FA cup Think PL title. Ingrates don't appreciate his contributions.

Manuel Pelligrini tells BeIN Sports he doesn't expect Yaya Toure to play again this season.

The biggest blow probably along with kompany assuming he is out as well.

Ill get abuse for this but we're a much more balanced team without him. We played brilliantly in the second half similar to the bayern away performance when Toure was rested.

Proelia said:
He's shit in a midfield two and we get dominated always against good sides

Agreed world class on the ball and a pub player of it we are wide open when he plays in a 2.what upset me today was zabba and clichy bombing on first 20 left wide spaces at the back surely they should have been instructed to hold there runs first 20 because thats where we lost the game.

Yaya is capable of scoring some world class goals, yet strangely we miss Fernandinho more than Yaya when either are out injured. I think the team looked great in the second half until Kompany's slice. Garcia always seems to pass sideways but the midfield looked to cope better when Yaya went off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.