Yaya

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nicko said:
the man can pass, controls every ball, dribble, head, upstoppable on the run, can play defensive, right up with strikers, is massive in size and power, scores big goals, has won it all. Probably as much ability as an player we've ever owned. a little lazy on minor games but.....i Love him.

Yes but can he fly a 747 and mow the lawn at the same time because Silva could

Silva may be flying the plane but YaYa is CARRYING it!! ;o)

World Class.

Yaya is a Rolls Royce of a player, and for all those flapping about the ACON he doesn't actually miss many games plus a couple of them are the early rounds of the FA Cup.

Still makes me smile that some call him lazy and unfit.

A world class player,with great control,touch,passing ability and so ofetn when needed he is the guy who makes things happen. Although he can play holding midfield it's not his best role as it takes him away from the danger area where he is so good.

When he was pushed up further forward today I said it's important now that he really influences the game positively. I think the goal just about fits that description.

Nelly's Left Foot said:

A world class player,with great control,touch,passing ability and so ofetn when needed he is the guy who makes things happen. Although he can play holding midfield it's not his best role as it takes him away from the danger area where he is so good.

When he was pushed up further forward today I said it's important now that he really influences the game positively. I think the goal just about fits that description.
I always say he seems unfit because he does he clearly isnt but he acts like he is. Does that make sense!!?,

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

I always say he seems unfit because he does he clearly isnt but he acts like he is. Does that make sense!!?,

Hehe i know what your getting at, it's the slightly stooped posture and his gob always hangs open like he is done for.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

It does make sense and what you say is accurate. He might seem it but he isn't

But there are people who think he actually is unfit and/or lazy!

The key game he will miss is Spurs at home. The other fixtures we should have enough for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.