Yaya

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
In a word 'Unpredictable'

that is what makes him so special imo...he can turn a game in an instant, I know several rag fans who shit their pants when we play them because of Yaya.
its his power, pace and numble feet when he makes those runs. i dont know how the fucker does it

Best player in the league,only guy who's truly 'unstoppable' in the league on his day.

dref619 said:
hes found his feet again after a poor start, just like last season. three brilliant goals this week from the lad, he really is brilliant

When he doesnt score goals it's because usually he's doing defencive duties. When Bobby Manc gives him the nod to move up he bangs them in.

nicko said:
the man can pass, controls every ball, dribble, head, upstoppable on the run, can play defensive, right up with strikers, is massive in size and power, scores big goals, has won it all. Probably as much ability as an player we've ever owned. a little lazy on minor games but.....i Love him.

the plyer of the 21 entury.

Woah woah woah...slow down fellas.

Best player in the league?
Player of the 21st century?

David Silva ring any bells?

Our Yaya is brill yea, but far from the complete player. On his day though I would say yes he is basically unstoppable, but it's only 'his day' once in a ........moon. How many matches so far this season have we all said Oh Yaya Yaya yaya...he was immense today. Not that many so far. If he plays like today every week, and Silva's on, and we can get at least one of balo/dzeko/mario on their day, we will be just fine!!!

dref619 said:
hes found his feet again after a poor start, just like last season. three brilliant goals this week from the lad, he really is brilliant
Odds on favorite to be Mr November :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.