Yaya

Nelly's Left Foot said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Still makes me smile that some call him lazy and unfit.

A world class player,with great control,touch,passing ability and so ofetn when needed he is the guy who makes things happen. Although he can play holding midfield it's not his best role as it takes him away from the danger area where he is so good.

When he was pushed up further forward today I said it's important now that he really influences the game positively. I think the goal just about fits that description.
I always say he seems unfit because he does he clearly isnt but he acts like he is. Does that make sense!!?,

It does make sense and what you say is accurate. He might seem it but he isn't

But there are people who think he actually is unfit and/or lazy!
One of my favorite all-time American football players was Earl Campbell. Built similar to Yaya. Not much of a burst but ran like a train when he got going. Every time he was tackled, he got up hobbling and slowly walked back to his line. After he was done with his career, an interviewer asked him why he always seemed hurt and slow between plays. He answered that it made the opposition think they would have an easier time with him right before he ran over them again.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui844C3TQVI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui844C3TQVI</a>

He is getting to that phase in the season where he gets stronger the more games he plays. Doesn't look drained at the end like he was earlier in the season.

In a word 'Unpredictable'

that is what makes him so special imo...he can turn a game in an instant, I know several rag fans who shit their pants when we play them because of Yaya.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
In a word 'Unpredictable'

that is what makes him so special imo...he can turn a game in an instant, I know several rag fans who shit their pants when we play them because of Yaya.
After that semifinal who can blame them?

When I saw him jump for that header today I thought 'fuck he's gonna sky it' coz he jumped that high but somehow he managed to keep his header down and there was that much power on it Kenny had no chance. Two quality goals in midweek as well, looks like he's starting to hit top form after a slow start to the season.

Agreed with most.

Looks lazy but that's just him I suppose. He'd outrun probably 99.5% of Bluemooner's anyhow.

Been brilliant in spurts this season and I think he's really growing into his role in the team. Great in big games...great vs Rags (obviously big game)...great when needed so far. He does start slow and picks up as we go along (as I assume his match fitness and fitness in general improve), so we haven't seen the best of him, and hopefully he'll bang in a few more now when needed.

His lazy, gives the ball away, slow, he just got lucky today.

This is a joke

MCFC BOB said:
He's the best CM in the league on his day, but the worst when he can't be arsed.

That is a MYTH.

It also does not do him any justice whatsoever to write what you did. Yaya Toure is a WORLD CLASS player - there is a reason that Mancini picks him for nearly every single game.

Bollocks.

He's world class without a shadow of a doubt,but he's world class when he wants to be.

In saying that he's stepped up a gear this week,hopefully it's the norm now because he can win us a title if he puts a shift in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.