Yaya

Most versatile player on the squad. I swear, Mancini should've just put him next to Lescott to fill in for Kompany. Maybe he wouldn't have scored, but City wouldn't have conceded one of the or maybe either goals.

Think some of you are getting carried away - world class !- the stats say blah blah - touch of a rhino blah blah.

(Sorry - was just reading the othe Dzeko thread - got a bit carried away !)

Actually I think he is one of a number a great cogs in a machine that is getting increasingly difficult for opposition managers and teams to read. Do you have any idea what his postion he will be playing in the next game ? - I don't - and I think Bobby is the only one who does.

The perfect all round midfield player , he can defend , attack , assist , score. He has everything in his locker.

Thats why he should be an automatic starter allowing Mancini to adapt and be flexible in his strategy .

Let me assure you that as a false 9 (and a goal scoring machine) he terrifies our opposition especially the scums defense!

Which midfielder do we have in our ranks that has the versatile talent like Yaya!

GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
Think some of you are getting carried away - world class !- the stats say blah blah - touch of a rhino blah blah.

(Sorry - was just reading the othe Dzeko thread - got a bit carried away !)

Actually I think he is one of a number a great cogs in a machine that is getting increasingly difficult for opposition managers and teams to read. Do you have any idea what his postion he will be playing in the next game ? - I don't - and I think Bobby is the only one who does.

I haven't a clue and i don't think opposing managers do either and even if they know he's playing deeper, to accommodate for him allows for other players. I think that the options available to Mancini causes havoc for opposing managers. Not only in which players are going to play but in which positions and which formation. It's almost impossible to determine a game plan as it could all be threw out the window in the first 10mins. All's they can do is plan for generalities about our play like possession, pass and move and pace on the counter.

Anyway back to the topic. Yaya epitomises this more than any player (apart from maybe silva).

dref619 said:
hes found his feet again after a poor start, just like last season. three brilliant goals this week from the lad, he really is brilliant

What poor start? He's been immense this season

I thought the only thing he couldn't do was head the ball but he showed he can do that today! Yaya: Harder, better, faster, stronger

The Fat el Hombre said:
dref619 said:
hes found his feet again after a poor start, just like last season. three brilliant goals this week from the lad, he really is brilliant

What poor start? He's been immense this season

I thought the only thing he couldn't do was head the ball but he showed he can do that today! Yaya: Harder, better, faster, stronger

Too many watch a guy's adaptability and count it as a negative - he's been immense from day dot - he's simply been held back due to circumstances this year but still been immense lying deep

TIME TO ALL ABOARD THE TOURE TRAIN

He reminds me of Vieira in his pomp at Arsenal. I think his pressence alone puts fear into the opposition. I stated on another Yaya thread that along with Kompany and Silva, this guy is one of the first on the team sheet. Were very lucky to have him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.