Yaya

Needs a rest, dont think he has any big plans over the summer in terms of playing internationals so should get a good rest and hopefully come back refreshed.

1 game in 3, he manages to use his physical presence to his advantage, and it works in our favour.
The remaining 2 games, his physical attributes work against him, and he's slow to track back, slow to get up after a tackle, and often caught thinking he has more time that he actually has... thus losing possession.

He could shine at another European club, but for high paced games that demand lots of stamina, I'm less than convinced about him.

He's clearly not a leader. He's no Viera that's for sure.
We lack an authoritative CM bossing the game and giving out the orders. Sadly, there are very few players available who can do this, particularly in a team like City which is littered with ego.

On his day he is our most irreplaceable player. An absolute monster, and can bully other TOP CLASS midfielders- the way he ran through the Real Madrid midfielders at the Bernebau was incredible.

BUT, his 'day' has been too few and far between this season. An incredible player when he wants to be, but too often he looks lazy, too lacking in agility, immobile (in short spaces), laboured, and 'couldn't care less.'

I wouldn't want us to get rid of him- of course not- but I really hope he gets back to his best next season. If he were to go (obviously he isn't), part of me wouldn't be too sad. I would not have said that last summer.

Ya ya just mailed it in the last few weeks. Of course, it could have something to do with having signed his contract and then Roberto was sacked. Just speculating. Whatever the reason, he needs to pull the lead out and get back to playing up to his ability.

Why does he constantly occupy the space the centre halves should be coming out to? He comes all the way back to make sure he receives his 5 yard pass then makes the simple pass the centre half could quite as easily made. It's like playing five at the back most of the time.

Nothing short of pathetic yesterday. £200,000 for a weeks work culminating in a performance like that and there's people making excuses for him. Was he fuck injured, he's sulking because Kolo hasn't been given a contract. He sits on his fat arse for 5 minutes every time he fucks up pondering the meaning of life.If he thinks he can't be replaced then he needs to think again, just like a lot of the that team.

Quite frankly, Silva and Aguero weren't much better. Do either know how to track back and tackle or is that beyond them? Lazy bastards, Yaya especially.

bluespana said:
Premier League 2012/13 - Passes completed

Mikel Arteta: 2517
Michael Carrick: 2443
Yaya Toure: 2246
Santi Cazorla: 2145
Steven Gerrard: 2042
FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.