Yaya

He's had his rest this season just gone. Because he never broke a sweat all year. I'm absolute disgusted watching him in a city shirt week in week out.

Ireland_for_pm said:
He's had his rest this season just gone. Because he never broke a sweat all year. I'm absolute disgusted watching him in a city shirt week in week out.

It was strange that we gave him a bumper new contract. It would have been better to have let him go.I'm sick of his lazy, shitty performances.

all this the players didnt give a toss at wembley its bollocks,we got done ,by tactics ,our narrow style of play cost us ,wigan used the big pitch to a tee ,we huffed and puffed not for the first time this season

This Yaya thread has restored my faith in the fans identifying lazy players who don't put a shift in wearing the city shirt. I have been saying that Yaya Toure is our worst player when we don't have the ball. I was calling him to be dropped or questioned by Bobby last season but he played a blinder against Newcastle scoring two goals had the occasional great MOTD performance so I was shot down by others.
If you watch him live you can watch him closely & For me he doesn't get back enough or with any real intent, he NEVER marks a player or tracks their runs.
He is a passenger who is not effective or good enough to carry. Teams do carry players when they don't have the ball but they need to be world class when we have the ball, fut into the system and still be expected to put a shift in to close down & track runs (even if they can't tackle).
His odd goal every 5/6 games does not make up for his piss poor effort and team work.
Rant over

Longtime Yaya critic

ped said:
all this the players didnt give a toss at wembley its bollocks,we got done ,by tactics ,our narrow style of play cost us ,wigan used the big pitch to a tee ,we huffed and puffed not for the first time this season

So you're saying that our players didn't have enough quality to beat Wigan? if that's true, we better ship the job lot of them out and start again.

NellyYoungRIP said:
This Yaya thread has restored my faith in the fans identifying lazy players who don't put a shift in wearing the city shirt. I have been saying that Yaya Toure is our worst player when we don't have the ball. I was calling him to be dropped or questioned by Bobby last season but he played a blinder against Newcastle scoring two goals had the occasional great MOTD performance so I was shot down by others.
If you watch him live you can watch him closely & For me he doesn't get back enough or with any real intent, he NEVER marks a player or tracks their runs.
He is a passenger who is not effective or good enough to carry. Teams do carry players when they don't have the ball but they need to be world class when we have the ball, fut into the system and still be expected to put a shift in to close down & track runs (even if they can't tackle).
His odd goal every 5/6 games does not make up for his piss poor effort and team work.
Rant over

Longtime Yaya critic
Agree with everything there. Our fans who watch him week in week out know he's shit. Other fans think he's great because he makes the odd run against the big teams. On Sunday I saw countless times Bradley Johnson and Jonny howson run rings round him and that was the final straw for me. The Southampton game was a disaster from the minute he chose Yaya as his captain.

Ireland_for_pm said:
NellyYoungRIP said:
Rant over

Longtime Yaya critic
Agree with everything there. Our fans who watch him week in week out know he's shit. Other fans think he's great because he makes the odd run against the big teams. On Sunday I saw countless times Bradley Johnson and Jonny howson run rings round him and that was the final straw for me. The Southampton game was a disaster from the minute he chose Yaya as his captain.
must be why we are getting (seems like he is coming) Fernandinho, someone who has a pretty good passing range and great work rate. I always thought he would be brought in to play alongside Yaya, starting to wonder if Pellegrini will think the same thing as others on hear and play him in place of Yaya next to Milner/Barry/Rodwell/Garcia. Makes you wonder though why we gave him that extension. His effort has been pretty poor.

NoahCity said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
NellyYoungRIP said:
Rant over

Longtime Yaya critic
must be why we are getting (seems like he is coming) Fernandinho, someone who has a pretty good passing range and great work rate. I always thought he would be brought in to play alongside Yaya, starting to wonder if Pellegrini will think the same thing as others on hear and play him in place of Yaya next to Milner/Barry/Rodwell/Garcia. Makes you wonder though why we gave him that extension. His effort has been pretty poor.

I understand that Fernandinho does enjoy going foward, but from what i've heard, instead of replacing Yaya, he would be a perfect pairing with him due to this defensive work rate an amazing tackling. Hopefully next season if we can manage to sign him, we can possibly keep a rotation of Rodwell/Yaya next to him seeing as the two enjoy going foward to in a similar way with strong runs into the box. All depends if Rodwell can stay fit. With the rotation/competition hopefully Yaya will be more ready to put in that much needed work effort.

He needs competition, he has always been pretty lazy on the whole, i thought this was a known thing ?

He can switch it on but as everyone else say's, do it more often please :)

Strange, I had identified his laziness and ineptitude on here last season. I was lambasted and called deluded, the trickle has become a stream now. I really fear for next season, when the abuse may become a torrent. I am not sure how Yaya, or the new manager will respond.

We are in a pickle now, maybe he will be the first export to New york, as our gift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.