Yaya

For a player with his talent, wages and importance, he has to do more. I think as a team we make some sacrifices to accommodate him, if the sacrifice becomes greater than his contribution, no matter how good he can be, overall it's not worth it.

Does being a 3 man midfielder mean that there is no need to run, challenge, defend, close spaces, pick up attacking midfielders, if so I agree he is a 3 man midfielder.

It was obvious for a very long time that he's not suited in a two-man midfield. unsurprisingly, two-man midfields are wholly incapable of succeeding in europe.

That's why we'll be playing a three-man midfield going forward, and the combined work rate and end product of Fernandinho, Rodwell and Yaya will be among Europe's very best.

Criticizing Yaya in our MF is at best incomplete and at worst wholly ignorant; the tactics were always the issue.

It is a slight concern but if it was a real problem then we wouldn't of offered Yaya a new deal.

andrewmswift said:
It was obvious for a very long time that he's not suited in a two-man midfield. unsurprisingly, two-man midfields are wholly incapable of succeeding in europe.

That's why we'll be playing a three-man midfield going forward, and the combined work rate and end product of Fernandinho, Rodwell and Yaya will be among Europe's very best.

Criticizing Yaya in our MF is at best incomplete and at worst wholly ignorant; the tactics were always the issue.[/quote

So you know the transfer targets, the team and tactics for next season.

You Sir are a buffoon

Yaya is definitely our best player and we depend on him greatly. The AFN might have taken toll of him last season but he will be raring to go for next season.

Phil Meup said:
Yaya totally lost my respect after the 'beating the traffic' incident.

His performances since haven't changed my mind!

What? Never heard anything like that!!

Fernd_06 said:
Yaya is definitely our best player and we depend on him greatly. The AFN might have taken toll of him last season but he will be raring to go for next season.

!st Post. Leave it there , and become a legend, or is it a leg end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.