Yaya

Bit like the Gareth Barry threads, when we win nothing there shit and when we win something there great.
Or to simplify it when we win something you look at the positive's of their play and when we lose their negatives

Like I said earlier. Rodwell will take his place very soon and next season Fernandinho will surely put him on the bench but I really hope he can solve his fitness problem because he is our most talented and experienced player as of now

happychappy said:
Bit like the Gareth Barry threads, when we win nothing there shit and when we win something there great.
Or to simplify it when we win something you look at the positive's of their play and when we lose their negatives

Thing is Barry is below the level required now. He's ok in the league but in Champions League he's a weak point.

Let's hope Pellegrini can get the best out of him and we'll have the most rounded, influential midfielder in the league. The last few games he was a disgrace, but keep the faith

BringBackSwales said:
Amazing this thread, I must be the only Blue who has any time for Yaya

No, there are plenty of us who recognise his overwhelming outstanding qualities. I think we all also recognise his frustrating qualities and it's inevitable that when people are disappointed they will vent. It's what forums are for and, as long as it doesn't spill over into the stadium as it did, disgracefully, on Sunday, there's no real harm in it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/premier-leagues-hardest-workers?page=9#image=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/premie ... =9#image=4</a>

Along with his 7 goals 5 assists the passing stat that shows what he does in PL kind of dispells the theory that he is lazy,The ones thinking that, are either to busy watching Gareth or know fuckall about football.
Oh there is also a stat which shows he runs the most in CL matches but I cannot be arsed.

I think Gordon Strachan summed him up perfectly when he said that Yaya was like a gust of wind when going forward and a fart in the wind when going backward.

I really like him, but I certainly think he is our most overrated player. Pundits and fans of other clubs will laud him but that's because they don't watch him week in, week out, they just see the highlights (they're usually often the same people who claim that Barry can't pass and that Kolarov is better than Clichy).

rag_hater said:
http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/premier-leagues-hardest-workers?page=9#image=4

Along with his 7 goals 5 assists the passing stat that shows what he does in PL kind of dispells the theory that he is lazy,The ones thinking that, are either to busy watching Gareth or know fuckall about football.
Oh there is also a stat which shows he runs the most in CL matches but I cannot be arsed.

It's lack of pressing that does him. It's half hearted. That's down to his size to be fair and really he is a 3 man midfield player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.