Yaya

EricBrooksGhost said:
Marvin said:
I am certain his hamstring was not fully healed.....not once did he run at their back line
Agreed but his passing was crap as well
He's been such an influential player for us I think we felt we had to play him.

Mancini or Rodwell should have started in his place

I said he's a lazy mercenary who thinks he's bigger than the club and leaves us exposed to counter-attacks in a Barry-Milner thread last week and some clueless gobshite tried ridiculing me.
People get caught up in the media hype surrounding him, but he's had no more than 9 or 10 games where he's looked interested in fighting for the shirt in 3 years. It's about time Milner was given a run of games in the engine room.

I applaud him for wanting to play in this game since he went off with an injury last week.

But did he not go through a fitness test before-hand, or did he just declare himself fit?

Should have been replaced by Rodwell at halftime.

The words "couldn't be arsed" sum him up perfectly. And that includes when Vinny led the team over to applaud the fans and Toure didn't move an inch and didn't raise his hands once. Another who his totally remote from the fans. Yeah you love it watching videos of fans singing your name but you can't be arsed to walk 20 feet in our direction to thank us for spending a fortune to come and watch a woeful display. In todays game you cannot have a player who tracks back when he feels like it but lies down for a rest when he doesn't. I know he can be a world beater but the best players do it all the time not when they feel like it.

robsta said:
The words "couldn't be arsed" sum him up perfectly. And that includes when Vinny led the team over to applaud the fans and Toure didn't move an inch and didn't raise his hands once. Another who his totally remote from the fans. Yeah you love it watching videos of fans singing your name but you can't be arsed to walk 20 feet in our direction to thank us for spending a fortune to come and watch a woeful display. In todays game you cannot have a player who tracks back when he feels like it but lies down for a rest when he doesn't. I know he can be a world beater but the best players do it all the time not when they feel like it.
he wasn't fit. Couldn't be arsed doesn't come into it

As pointed out elsewhere, manager should have left Nasri on and put Milner or Rodwell in Yaya's place

Andouble said:
I applaud him for wanting to play in this game since he went off with an injury last week.

But did he not go through a fitness test before-hand, or did he just declare himself fit?

Should have been replaced by Rodwell at halftime.

I wouldn't applaud him. If he wasn't fit then he should have said so.

Can't have someone strolling about, which is what his performance basically amounted to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.