yaya.....

Re: Yaya - World class

He is a top top player.although he has gone off the boil...

He just needs to play a little further up the pitch,get back to his 2011/12 weight and everything will be fine..

Rascal said:
Josh Blue said:
This thread is hilarious

True

This part of BM is a laughing stock nowadays

Probs most on this thread would prefer Jaime Pollock in midfield as he "LOOKED" like he worked hard

The thread say - Yaya - world class.

if you do think he is and dissagree with the posters then please tell us his strengths and why you think he is world class

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
1. The tide of opinion is slowly turning. This guy is not and never has been world class.

2. The issue is that he dictates the style of play for our team. The constant slow recycling of the ball in midfield, means that the 2 banks of 4 are set up by opposing teams and are very difficult to break down.

3. Defensively he is a ball watcher, and follower.

4. Does not like physical challenge, especially in the air.

5. a weird contractual agreement where his place is secure. Possibly the only one in the premier league.

6. fitness issues, mobility issues.

I want to see a mobile, fast midfield at least for a few matches to see an alternative. We will win Fcuk all with his shape. If the engineer is any good he will have all this info and will be looking for an answer.
Yaya is a world class player,the team is not performing for one reason or another but Yaya is deffo world class.

To be honest i would have Gûndogan instead of yaya in the midfield in a heartbeat...
Seems to me like his legs and desire are beginning to fade away.

zlaz3r said:
To be honest i would have Gûndogan instead of yaya in the midfield in a heartbeat...

From time to time telling us he wants to reunite with Barca can pretty much sums up his desire. as for the physic part, each time after run or a bit tackle, he has to sit on the ground for like 10 minutes? barely tackle when defending. well...we have been the YAYA team for the past 3 years and GOD HELP US

zlaz3r said:
Im betting you didn't even know that name before last season

why does he not do those big lung busting runs anymore were he tore through defence's like a freight train ????

He's playing alongside the centre halves at the moment, something
he has obviously been told to do.
Says more about the managers faith in the central defensive
partnership than Yayas ability and also goes to show how much
we miss Kompany.
It's no coincidence that our form has been pretty poor since the
Newcastle game.

dannyburns4 said:
why does he not do those big lung busting runs anymore were he tore through defence's like a freight train ????

Because we didnt buy a class centre half for all the games Vinnie misses so Pell lacks the confidence to allow him to roam forward. Yaya and the team are without a doubt also missing GB, they were confident with him in the team to be able to attack as a unit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.