yaya.....

Re: Yaya - World class

I have to agree with most on here he is not the player of 18 months ago but still love him in our side hope he regains his old self sometime soon we need him he can and does make us tick when at it 100%.

Toure heads the passing stats in the EPL Index Stats Centre, with (270) minutes played, (267) total passes and a total passing accuracy of (90.64%). He has played the least amount of passes backwards for a midfielder in the Premier League so far this season (8.24% – 22 backward passes), while playing (75) passes forward.

We also are the team after spuds who have had least shots taken agaist us,so if people are unable to shoot against us surely we cannot be defending as bad as some are saying

Seeing that goal gives me goosebumps, absolute footballing perfection.

His goal gets better every time I see it. Also, his burst into the box made Aguero's goal possible, no-one seems to have mentioned this. Him and Nasri were taking the piss at times.

Yaya's goal was class. Proves a lot of us on here right that if he keeps playing further up the pack we'll see a lot more from him

It was like a switch...
1st half = Lazy Ya Ya
2nd half = Motivated World Beater Ya Ya.

Need to get the boys from the Second Foundation in to reprogram his brain to turn the switch permanently to the 'Motivated' position.

(for Second Foundation see Isaac Asimov's Foundation series)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.