yaya.....

Let's all slag off one of the best players that has ever graced our club!

You couldn't make it up.

Spolit children!

Reading some of the comments I thought this was the Garcia thread. This is Yaya we're talking about.

blue for life said:

You couldn't make it up.

Spolit children!

Whilst I Agree hes a phenomenal footballer, its only when he can be arsed, at times he ambles and offers us no defensive protection, that's why people moan.

Tbilisi said:
jayblue said:
Tbilisi said:
Correct,cant play him in front of back 4,suicidal.
Thank god im not on ny own . Cant tackle and cant head the ball. Only effective with his forward runs that he does once a game.

Feel so sorry for Ferno,he must be the fittest player on the planet.

David Silva has the skill and puts the work in,he is the main man for me.

I'll take a ban for this. You're a pair of f*ckin twats of the highest order!

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
blue for life said:

You couldn't make it up.

Spolit children!

Whilst I Agree hes a phenomenal footballer, its only when he can be arsed, at times he ambles and offers us no defensive protection, that's why people moan.
Leaves us defensively short in midfield due to his lazy arse. Fernandinho does a double shift to cover for the idle git. Wouldnt shed a tear if he was fucked off for a high tempo grafting midfielder.

-- Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:23 pm --

baldybouncer said:
Tbilisi said:
jayblue said:
Thank god im not on ny own . Cant tackle and cant head the ball. Only effective with his forward runs that he does once a game.

Hows your guide dog dick ?

baldybouncer said:
Tbilisi said:
jayblue said:

Don't bother they were probably born stupid, not their fault

Leaves us defensively short in midfield due to his lazy arse. Fernandinho does a double shift to cover for the idle git. Wouldnt shed a tear if he was fucked off for a high tempo grafting midfielder.

Let's replace him with Scotty Parker because Scotty runs about fouling, we should also replace Silva with Jordan Mutch.

jayblue said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
blue for life said:

You couldn't make it up.

Spolit children!

-- Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:23 pm --

baldybouncer said:
Tbilisi said:

Hows your guide dog dick ?

Jayblue - seriously you know nothing about football - I am not taking the mickey - we dont need supporters like you - its is embarrassing.

No offence but please if it was not for Yaya we would be nowhere near where we are now - did you slag off Bell Lee and Summerbee at the time?

Seriously!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.