yaya.....

It can be sang alone,as just ''Ya Ya,Ya Ya Ya Ya,Ya Ya Ya Ya,Ya Ya Ya Ya Toure!''...Or by adding ''Kolo,NO NO Kolo,NO NO NO NO KOLO!''

I'm hoping the world class version is on the field tomorrow.

Him,Kompany and Aguero on top of their games will give us the edge.

FantasyIreland said:

Cometh the hour, cometh the man. Not always great against lesser opposition, but he often excels in the big games.

Ric said:
FantasyIreland said:

Cometh the hour, cometh the man. Not always great against lesser opposition, but he often excels in the big games.
the game has got yaya,s name all over it. Come on City!!

Ric said:
FantasyIreland said:

I agree and I fully expect him to show Screech who the Daddy is.

FantasyIreland said:
Ric said:
FantasyIreland said:

I agree and I fully expect him to show Screech who the Daddy is.
To be ffair, Yaya has never faired well against Felliani. Hence why I wanted that fukker here. Oh well, bygones. Now we have to go do it.

It honestly blows my mind that people can not just complain about Yaya's consistency, which, OK, fine, but none of the team gets up for those small games apparently yet ... but in a fucking derby, FFS? He's the ultimate big game fucking player, jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.