yaya.....

waspish said:
YAYA is a world class player on the ball when we haven't got it he drops to a normal level midfielder! Oh he always goes down the tunnel when he rarely gets subbed

This sums his up....in fact I'd say he's worse than a normal level midfielder when we're not in possession of the ball. Opposition players waltz past him like he's not even there and he makes no effort whatsoever to win the ball back

Yes he's fantastic going forward and those once-a-game bombing forward runs are amazing to watch - but he's then out of the game for the next 5 minutes!

Still a very important player for us but he is either unplayable or awful................there is no inbetween.

What a magician Yaya must be - he's fooled everybody into believing that he's one of the world's best players and African footballer of the year again !
What a total fraud he is!!!

yaya kompany silva and aguero are all players i wouldn't trade for anyone in the league at their positions. and yaya would be the hardest to replace... he's a rare type. physically dominant over every midfielder in the league, arguably the world, and is about as composed and technically gifted as you could dream of at that size. he might be aging but he's still one of our most important players this yr

Tbilisi said:
jayblue said:
Over rated. Lazy arse. When teams press hes about as effective as my mum

Correct,cant play him in front of back 4,suicidal.
Thank god im not on ny own . Cant tackle and cant head the ball. Only effective with his forward runs that he does once a game.

jayblue said:
Tbilisi said:
jayblue said:
Over rated. Lazy arse. When teams press hes about as effective as my mum

Correct,cant play him in front of back 4,suicidal.
Thank god im not on ny own . Cant tackle and cant head the ball. Only effective with his forward runs that he does once a game.

Feel so sorry for Ferno,he must be the fittest player on the planet.

David Silva has the skill and puts the work in,he is the main man for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.