yaya.....

ChichesterBlue said:
jayblue said:
Lazy and immobile. End of thread

For about the 12th time this season. His goals are about the only thing that have been making him look like a half ok footballer instead of Javi Garcia without legs.

don't mean to be rude but you are an idiot

ChichesterBlue said:
jayblue said:

For about the 12th time this season. His goals are about the only thing that have been making him look like a half ok footballer instead of Javi Garcia without legs.

If you're a really a blue which I doubt, you're clearly not the best judge of player. Any team in the prem would have Yaya, suppose you think Phil 'Beckenbaur' Jones is better don't you?

Outrageous comment. He remains one of our best players, it's just certain styles he struggles against. Not many teams play with the tempo and tenacity of Southampton or there might then be a problem.

YAYA is a world class player on the ball when we haven't got it he drops to a normal level midfielder! Oh he always goes down the tunnel when he rarely gets subbed

True_Blue69 said:
ChichesterBlue said:
jayblue said:

If you're a really a blue which I doubt, you're clearly not the best judge of player. Any team in the prem would have Yaya, suppose you think Phil 'Beckenbaur' Jones is better don't you?

You can doubt all you like. Aside from my obviously nonsense comment about Javi Garcia, which most people would take as a throwaway bit of drivvle, he doesn't work hard enough - and today was a typical example. One game in 6 we'll get the Yaya Toure that we should be getting 5 out of 6 games. It's a forum, just my thought....others think he's a world beater, others like myself think he should be playing better and definitely putting more effort in.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
ChichesterBlue said:

Just amazing. I can't disagree that he had a poor game today.He wasn't alone either and I would agree that his best position is not and never has been as a holding midfield player but this overreaction is a nonsense.

Only his goals!! What about that great break and assist for Kun's goal v Spurs and similar for Nasri's goal v Swansea.He still helps us massively dominate games and makes things happen.Just not today.

I would expect every team in the premiership and loads outside England would love to have Yaya.

Indeed but why would we want Yaya when we could have Milner running round like a headless chicken doing fuck all but run around

Maybe we need Milner to run around because Yaya is too lazy to.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
ChichesterBlue said:
jayblue said:

Just amazing. I can't disagree that he had a poor game today.He wasn't alone either and I would agree that his best position is not and never has been as a holding midfield player but this overreaction is a nonsense.

Only his goals!! What about that great break and assist for Kun's goal v Spurs and similar for Nasri's goal v Swansea.He still helps us massively dominate games and makes things happen.Just not today.

I would expect every team in the premiership and loads outside England would love to have Yaya.

Great break and assist for the Spurs game? In a 6-0 game that's the ONLY telling contribution he made...he was non-existent in the first half of that match. Again you pick out the one and only thing against Swansea. His overall contribution in that match also poor.
Where is this world beater when we go to the likes of Southampton, Cardiff, Sunderland, Aston Villa etc?

Am I saying that he's not a good player and wouldn't start for other teams in the PL? Of course not. What I'm saying though is that he's not up to the standard that we need at City and we could do better with someone who actually has his skill and puts in 100% effort most of the time, rather than for 5 or 6 games per season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.