yaya.....

BlueMoonz1977 said:
and all of you lot slagging him would be the first one's to run over and shake his hand if you saw him in the street, and wish him all the best

get a grip

what a ridiculously stupid comment, His ability isn't in question, his effort is.

blue for life said:
jayblue said:
blue for life said:
Jayblue - seriously you know nothing about football - I am not taking the mickey - we dont need supporters like you - its is embarrassing.

No offence but please if it was not for Yaya we would be nowhere near where we are now - did you slag off Bell Lee and Summerbee at the time?

Seriously!
Says the fucking oracle. Our mobile midfield has been over run all season due to his lack of mobility. I know enough about football to see our midfield shortfalls knob jockey

Jayblue your offensive language says it all for me - no need for it at all and I did not use any slang or bad language in my response - any measured response would be welcome!
But I know nothing about football and we dont need fans like me. Fuck off

jayblue said:
blue for life said:
jayblue said:
Says the fucking oracle. Our mobile midfield has been over run all season due to his lack of mobility. I know enough about football to see our midfield shortfalls knob jockey

Jayblue your offensive language says it all for me - no need for it at all and I did not use any slang or bad language in my response - any measured response would be welcome!

There you go again showing true class - can you respond without resorting to foul language ?

Sky Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Leaves us defensively short in midfield due to his lazy arse. Fernandinho does a double shift to cover for the idle git. Wouldnt shed a tear if he was fucked off for a high tempo grafting midfielder.

Let's replace him with Scotty Parker because Scotty runs about fouling, we should also replace Silva with Jordan Mutch.

What about Jonesy?....He runs about like a loon, never stops grafting that lad. Fucking useless but puts a right shift in.

Sign him up! it's not about results or flair or trophies it's about the "trackbackability"

Kun Aguero said:
Sky Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Let's replace him with Scotty Parker because Scotty runs about fouling, we should also replace Silva with Jordan Mutch.

What about Jonesy?....He runs about like a loon, never stops grafting that lad. Fucking useless but puts a right shift in.

Sign him up! it's not about results or flair or trophies it's about the "trackbackability"

Give it to Duncan!

I live down here in the south and I spend a lot of time in pubs surrounded by know nowt rags watching games on TV , and I have heard some embarrassing nonsense from them, illustrating their almost total lack of knowledge and insight into the game.
sadly , this is now appearing on this forum all too often.

blue for life said:
jayblue said:
blue for life said:

There you go again showing true class - can you respond without resorting to foul language ?
Yes I can. Fans like me were there at wembley in 81 and against luton in 83 and charlton in 85 and the full members in 86 . At least you have class since 2008

Sky Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Sky Blue said:

Give it to Duncan!

Exactly - the trouble with fans of the English game is that 'hard work' and 'trackbackability' is much more important than flair etc No wonder we will never win the World Cup again - the mentality and approach to the game leaves a lot to be desired.

blue for life said:
jayblue said:
blue for life said:

Have you been elected voice of all city fans as I can't remember being consulted for my opinion.

'We don't need fans like you'. I agree you have shown your true class here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.