yaya.....

blue for life said:
Sky Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Sign him up! it's not about results or flair or trophies it's about the "trackbackability"

Give it to Duncan!

Exactly - the trouble with fans of the English game is that 'hard work' and 'trackbackability' is much more important than flair etc No wonder we will never win the World Cup again - the mentality and approach to the game leaves a lot to be desired.

Some of these should work for the FA, hoddle le tissier lazy fuckers, now carlton palmer that's more like it

jayblue said:
blue for life said:
jayblue said:
But I know nothing about football and we dont need fans like me. Fuck off

There you go again showing true class - can you respond without resorting to foul language ?
Yes I can. Fans like me were there at wembley in 81 and against luton in 83 and charlton in 85 and the full members in 86 . At least you have class since 2008

Jayblue I went to my first City match in 1969, was at Wembley in 1976 1981 (twice) etc etc - I am 49 years of age and seen some true rubbish from our past teams and have never wavered in my support even through the bad old days of Divison 2.

Before making statements like that you need to get some facts right.

Born in Ancoats too if you want some more credentials.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:52 pm --<br /><br />
Bodicoteblue said:
I live down here in the south and I spend a lot of time in pubs surrounded by know nowt rags watching games on TV , and I have heard some embarrassing nonsense from them, illustrating their almost total lack of knowledge and insight into the game.
sadly , this is now appearing on this forum all too often.

Hear! Hear! A voice of common sense at last!

I've been to Wemberlee 5 times, I've been to Plzen, Madrid, Munich and Amsterdam and I'm going to Munich on Monday. Therefore I'm the biggest blue on dis fred.

Kun Aguero said:
I've been to Wemberlee 5 times, I've been to Plzen, Madrid, Munich and Amsterdam and I'm going to Munich on Monday. Therefore I'm the biggest blue on dis fred.
But you didnt go to york ;-)

Kun Aguero said:

But do you accept that Sandro is better than Toure? if not you are not a proper blue

jayblue said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Blueforlife - respect - you have made some excellent posts tonight
He certainly has for a condescending twat

jayblue - thank you once again for a measured comment - you obviously want the last word so I will bid you goodnight - there is really nothing more to add - oh the beauty of anonymity on the internet throwing insults from a keyboard.

Thanks Bodicoteblue - I don't necessarily want folks to agree 100% with me just trying to put forward a measured reaction to a result which did not go our way today - always want to win and with style but does not always happen.

blue for life said:
jayblue said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Blueforlife - respect - you have made some excellent posts tonight

jayblue - thank you once again for a measured comment - you obviously want the last word so I will bid you goodnight - there is really nothing more to add - oh the beauty of anonymity on the internet throwing insults from a keyboard.

Thanks Bodicoteblue - I don't necessarily want folks to agree 100% with me just trying to put forward a measured reaction to a result which did not go our way today - always want to win and with style but does not always happen.
Hey the insults started with you. I know nothing about football and we dont need fans like me. Yes you turn in fella. Tuck that city duvet right over your head.

jayblue said:
blue for life said:
jayblue said:

Hey the insults started with you. I know nothing about football and we dont need fans like me. Yes you turn in fella. Tuck that city duvet right over your head.

In fairness we do need fans like you money is money, if your football knowledge is poor then so be it

hilts said:
jayblue said:
[spoiler said:
[/spoiler]"blue for life"]
jayblue said:

In fairness we do need fans like you money is money, if your football knowledge is poor then so be it
Thank god they let us both in hilts. Underhanded twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.