yaya.....

chicagoblues said:
Is Yaya carrying a knock? subbed in last two games and went straight inside the locker room.

He always goes down the tunnel on the rare occasion he is subbed

hilts said:
robertsuki said:
hilts said:
Ok you are sarcastically overhead with underhand

Be honest on a scale from 1 to 10 how pissed are you?

Children, children. Lets stick to the football shall we!

sorry dad, in fairness i actually want to know, posting when leathered can be quite entertaining[/quote]

Can I join in...? ffs boys............!!!!

Far to lazy lets the game pass him bye .Good to see he's actually getting subbed.

He's one of those players that you can stand and shout at for the whole match and then in the blink of an eye win you the game.I don't think anyone is questioning his standing as one of the best midfielders in the world,just his application sometimes....It makes him look worse because when he can be arsed he is frightening...I do happen to think he is a liability against so called lower opposition away from home (teams that all they have is work ethic and no real stars)...

You know that if we signed Pogba in the summer him and Fernandinho would give us everything we needed in central midfield. Yaya just hasn't done it away from home for 18 months now. Unacceptable for a player of his ability to produce in 1 in every 3 or 4 games.

I expect Yaya to turn it on against Arsenal, like he normally does in the big games, and it's those performance that keep him in the team.

Unfortunately, it's away from home when I feel like we carry him at times, certainly if he's central and not further forward.

Armaan said:
A liability in those type of games.

Hence why he's generally useless in Europe (and the side in general often) because European teams press and keep the ball well.

Toure should see out his career at PSG or Monaco where the games played at a slow pace in France to allow him to stroll about and get time on the ball. He'll be useless when his pace goes. Nice legacy of Mancini to Pellegrini leaving him with a long term contract.

Blue Coop said:
I expect Yaya to turn it on against Arsenal, like he normally does in the big games, and it's those performance that keep him in the team.

Unfortunately, it's away from home when I feel like we carry him at times, certainly if he's central and not further forward.

As I mentioned on another post, I would stop making him an automatic starter. Wouldn't be a bad thing for him to warm the benches for some of those big scrap away games against less glamorous teams where he generally goes MIA. For instance, we could have started Milner in Central Midfield yesterday and at least we know he gives a damn and will fight for every ball. I think the Fernandinho, Milner partnership is worth trying in some of these games.

lasereyes said:
Blue Coop said:

As I mentioned on another post, I would stop making him an automatic starter. Wouldn't be a bad thing for him to warm the benches for some of those big scrap away games against less glamorous teams where he generally goes MIA. For instance, we could have started Milner in Central Midfield yesterday and at least we know he gives a damn and will fight for every ball. I think the Fernandinho, Milner partnership is worth trying in some of these games.

Barry and Fernandinho would have been good for these away games we keep dropping points in where Yaya goes AWOL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.