yaya.....

Pogba is not good enough for us.

As I said a few weeks ago, Toure has to be rotated. He cannot play 90 minutes every week. I don't see why Milner can't play alongside fernandinho.

Milner isn't as creative as Toure but he can do a job still.

totalfootball said:

As I said a few weeks ago, Toure has to be rotated. He cannot play 90 minutes every week. I don't see why Milner can't play alongside fernandinho.

EH? He is one of the best young midfielders in the world

totalfootball said:

You think Milner is better than Pogba

grim up north said:
totalfootball said:

You think Milner is better than Pogba

Fairly bizarre if so

totalfootball said:

Pogba makes the hole Milner+Garcia+Rodwell look like pub league players. Before making any statement on a foreign player, please take some time to see the actual player in action.

totalfootball said:

hmmm pogba has made waves in the champions league and international level, he's forced his way into a juve side with one of the strongest midfields in the world and you feel he couldn't displace Milner and Garcia? please explain why, I'm dying to hear this.

Tonights tactics and set up suggests to me that there is plenty of evidence for his omission in certain games.

FantasyIreland said:
Tonights tactics and set up suggests to me that there is plenty of evidence for his omission in certain games.

You start dropping Yaya (which I'm massively in favour of) and he'll start bitching big time. When he first came here and wasn't an automatic starter I remember there being certain issues with him stomping straight out of the stadium.

If Pellegrini continues to play just 2 CM's, then a new dynamic midfielder alongside Ferdy is a must have - it would be such an improvement to the team. Yaya just aint that type of player.

FantasyIreland said:

I've just said the same to my old man on the phone, FI. We were so solid, so strong, so tight without him.

Not all games, as you say, but those we need to tighten up in.

Didsbury Dave said:
FantasyIreland said:

I've just said the same to my old man on the phone, FI. We were so solid, so strong, so tight without him.

Not all games, as you say, but those we need to tighten up in.

yaya is great going forward with the ball and a liability in defence without it,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.