yaya.....

Pam said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
How long until Toure and Ferna are run into the ground? Ferna especially is covering a shit load of ground every single match in the two man midfield. We are royally fecked if either of them happen to get injured, as we can barely afford to even rest them against teams at the bottom of the league.

Toure always plays and has since he signed. He has the engine for it. Ditto Ferna. What are you whinging about, ffs?

I'd love to see the opta stats on the ground that each of them covers. And re engine...one thing you can never question is Ferdy's engine...one thing that has always been a question mark with Yaya is his.

ChichesterBlue said:
Pam said:
How long until Toure and Ferna are run into the ground? Ferna especially is covering a shit load of ground every single match in the two man midfield. We are royally fecked if either of them happen to get injured, as we can barely afford to even rest them against teams at the bottom of the league.

Toure always plays and has since he signed. He has the engine for it. Ditto Ferna. What are you whinging about, ffs?

I'd love to see the opta stats on the ground that each of them covers. And re engine...one thing you can never question is Ferdy's engine...one thing that has always been a question mark with Yaya is his.

Doesn't matter. There are so many minutes of magic in him and so many important goals. He can look knackered for 85 of the 90 for all I care.

Pam said:

Zactly!

Beautiful free kick from Yaya. It's really difficult to get the ball drop when you're that close to the box and are planning on kicking if over the wall. Great stuff.

Has a player scored more free kicks in one season than Yaya?
Has anyone scored more of them for City than him?
It's a funny one as before this season it wasn't one of his strengths.

Shame that he has become such a liability defensively. It's almost as though he has been given permission not to defend by MP to preserve energy for our attacks.

he has become a liability defensively. one of the reasons the defence is so leaky this season is because yaya toure doesn't provide protection to the back 4.

pellegrini should try to swap toure with arturo vidal .

totalfootball said:
he has become a liability defensively. one of the reasons the defence is so leaky this season is because yaya toure doesn't provide protection to the back 4.

pellegrini should try to swap toure with arturo vidal .

350x700px-LL-82bfff63_not-sure-dog.jpeg

jaigurugoat said:
Has a player scored more free kicks in one season than Yaya?
Has anyone scored more of them for City than him?
It's a funny one as before this season it wasn't one of his strengths.

Shame that he has become such a liability defensively. It's almost as though he has been given permission not to defend by MP to preserve energy for our attacks.

I make it 5, but it might be 6. I can't remember him even missing one!

We are surely the most dangerous team in the league from free kicks. We've scored others too, and corners. Credit to the coaching staff.

I agree that a mid should be found and brought him sooner rather than later, for one to ease him into the team. Yaya will not be around forever and is impossible to replace.

just watched the highlights on the Web and the commentator or maybe the summariser was going into meltdown over Yaya's goal. Was saying the angle of Yayas run was 90 degrees to the ball and it seemed imposible to put it in.

Also , I listened to Radio Manc. and I thought , from the commentary that Neggers was having a quiet game but he was immense on the video highlights - what a great touch he has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.