yaya.....

totalfootball said:
ChichesterBlue said:
totalfootball said:
@ the post above me.

Yaya is a brilliant deep lying playmaker. When it comes to defending he is awful but he can sit in front of the back 4 and dictate the game from there.

You contradict yourself. A brilliant deep lying playmaker can't be an awful defender too...they have to be more than a passenger to the game in that position when we don't have the ball.

No I'm not contradicting myself. I stand by what I said.

Fair enough, but with him in that position we'll continue to leave the back 4 exposed and overrun through the middle of the pitch when we play good passing sides who press us high up the pitch.

ChichesterBlue said:
totalfootball said:
ChichesterBlue said:
You contradict yourself. A brilliant deep lying playmaker can't be an awful defender too...they have to be more than a passenger to the game in that position when we don't have the ball.

No I'm not contradicting myself. I stand by what I said.

Fair enough, but with him in that position we'll continue to leave the back 4 exposed and overrun through the middle of the pitch when we play good passing sides who press us high up the pitch.

As long as the players around Toure are making themselves available, he can pass it to them. Toure is one of the best passer in the world. His ball control is exceptional. He rarely loses possession, it's like the ball is stuck on his feet.

Against high pressing teams you must move the ball quickly to a winger that can run at the oppositions defenders. The opposition will get afraid to be play their high line and stop pressing. That's one way to deal with high pressing teams. At the moment we kick the ball to the goal keeper, who then kicks in the air, lol.

totalfootball said:
nice free kick.

i wonder who went to hug on the bench ?

Looked like Guidetti to me. Very popular with the rest of the squad is Big John!

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
How long until Toure and Ferna are run into the ground? Ferna especially is covering a shit load of ground every single match in the two man midfield. We are royally fecked if either of them happen to get injured, as we can barely afford to even rest them against teams at the bottom of the league.

Toure always plays and has since he signed. He has the engine for it. Ditto Ferna. What are you whinging about, ffs?

Thing is all the teams will be playing two game in two days but against palace we could play Rodwell and Garcia in midfield and still win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.