Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was magnificent today,the Yaya of old for large parts of the game. People who say otherwise are on a wind up.

Thought he was very good today, and had no doubt he would bury his penalty.

On a separate note, the petty arguments and over the top criticism that led us to bin the player threads are starting to read their heads again. We've won a trophy tonight, sit back and enjoy it ffs!

I knew this would happen just see the pic posted by bluemoonrisingtv lads on Twitter of vinny's team pic you see him sulking in the corner and not joining in.... Vinny on instagram has edited it now... Can someone post tht pic?

Hope it's not true. Come on yaya let Willy bask in this one he deserves it.

I knew this would happen just see the pic posted by bluemoonrisingtv lads on Twitter of vinny's team pic you see him sulking in the corner and not joining in.... Vinny on instagram has edited it now... Can someone post tht pic?

Hope it's not true. Come on yaya let Willy bask in this one he deserves it.
Not true. It's a fake account!

I'm not going to get into an argument about this tonight. Let's just celebrate a well deserved win.

There will be no celebrating tonight by the city players , big game on Wednesday.. Home and rest .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.