Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect winning penalty under huge pressure.

He was as Cool as a cucumber. I looked at the way he strolled over to get the ball, then the stroll to place the ball on the spot. Then the wait before the run up. It was all on 'his time'. Never in any doubt that he would not score. You'd put your mortgage on it.

Compare that to Llanna flapping about for his. Different class.

I think it's safe to say I'm Yaya's biggest critic but he wasn't too bad today. In fact I think I only shouted "get back you lazy fucking ****" two or three times all game.

Large quantities of beer and a lovely set of scouse cunts got the abuse instead today.

One things for sure you know Yaya is absolutely the right person to be taking the last penalty. Well done big man.

Played great today, MOTM for me. Think he's had a very poor season but can hold his head high after that performance on the big stage once again.

The difference in knowing how to act with class between him & Kompany couldn't be more stark though - Kompany doesn't celebrate until shaking hands with the L'pool players, and Yaya gets wound up if his team mates (rightly) celebrate with Caballero before him.

Think he'll struggle massively to play another 90 minutes midweek after that energy sapper - hope we see sense & use him sparingly as he could be just as much a liability in the rematch as he was a boss today if he's knackered.

He was as Cool as a cucumber. I looked at the way he strolled over to get the ball, then the stroll to place the ball on the spot. Then the wait before the run up. It was all on 'his time'. Never in any doubt that he would not score. You'd put your mortgage on it.

Compare that to Llanna flapping about for his. Different class.
I'd have preferred to have won it 2-0 in comfort, but it wrote quite a story in the end. Willy the hero, and Yaya doing the business again on the biggest stage.

Correct on all points there mate

Only liverpool win shit in the winter. YA YA wins shit May.

Let the big lazy phenomenon win shit at his leisure.

Two big games in a row he's been fantastic. He knows what he's doing. If there's a more selfish player I've not seen Him, but fuck me, if he wants to win, we/he wins.

I fancy him for 8 goals in the remaining league season.

There is a photo on FB of the lads celebrating in the dressing room with Capital one cup winners tops on, he is sitting alone with no top on.

I've criticised YaYa in the past but he had a good game today.

Last edited:
He may not be the player he was a few years ago but there is no one else you would want to take a decisive penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.