Yes or No. Do you think we'll win the PL next season?

We will know more come August but the squad we have is capable of winning the title yes.

Do I think we will win it , probably not unless we have a change of mentality within the squad.

Physically and talent wise we have the ingredients but its above the shoulders where it matters most and we need a shift in mentality for the better if we are to challenge seriously next year.

If a new manager can help to instill this shift then all the better.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bluep*ss said:
No -
It hurts me to say it but The Rags will still be in the top 2. - with Chelsea. What has really changed at the swamp? - The florid boat, baconface call him what you want has retired. Another Scot has taken his place - no big upheaval at the swamp -still play with that winning mentality . Moyes will have Bacon sat within 3 seats of him - giving advice.They won 28 matches out of 38 this season - probably should have beaten WBA when 5-2 up.
City - sacked a winning manager, Platt has left, half the players fed up and want greener pastures. Tevez will be hard to replace.- for his workrate and goals. If Pell is to be the new manager he will need time to settle on his best team and a system , in the Prem. league.
My best guestimate is City will be in the top 6. - with improvement over the next 3 years - If Pellegrini takes charge seemlessly.

Mate if I believed anything you were saying here I would just end my life now. Luckily I know you will be proven wrong

Don't do that mate - have a pint on me - I really hope the rags fade away into oblivion - maybe I have pessimistic tendencies after 55 years of following City.

I will consider answering this when we -

A) have a new manager confirmed
B) know what squad we will start the season with
C) know what squad Manyoo and Chelsea will start the season with

Until then it can only be 'yes we might win the league'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.