Yes or No. Do you think we'll win the PL next season?

No. We need 3-4 quality players and get rid of some players which we wont because of the high wages. Plus a transition period under the new manager. Think we'll do good to get into top 4.

Too early for question like this. We need to see how the summer goes transfer wise. If we get our primary targets, I'm assuming these will be Cavani/Falcao, Isco, Navas and Fernandinho then we should be in with a shout even if Chelsea, the rags, Arsenal and Spurs get their main targets.

If as Txiki expects, Pellegrini makes players better and happier, we may not even have to buy players to finish 1st.
If we get Isco and Navas (two players who would love to play for Pellegrini), our style of play will improve with more width and pace to enhance our chances.
If we manage to bring in another 2 top-quality players and get rid of a dozen that are out of contract immediately or soon, we break the 100 points barrier.

IF ... and if not, a simple NO will do.

No -
It hurts me to say it but The Rags will still be in the top 2. - with Chelsea. What has really changed at the swamp? - The florid boat, baconface call him what you want has retired. Another Scot has taken his place - no big upheaval at the swamp -still play with that winning mentality . Moyes will have Bacon sat within 3 seats of him - giving advice.They won 28 matches out of 38 this season - probably should have beaten WBA when 5-2 up.
City - sacked a winning manager, Platt has left, half the players fed up and want greener pastures. Tevez will be hard to replace.- for his workrate and goals. If Pell is to be the new manager he will need time to settle on his best team and a system , in the Prem. league.
My best guestimate is City will be in the top 6. - with improvement over the next 3 years - If Pellegrini takes charge seemlessly.

Bluep*ss said:
No -
It hurts me to say it but The Rags will still be in the top 2. - with Chelsea. What has really changed at the swamp? - The florid boat, baconface call him what you want has retired. Another Scot has taken his place - no big upheaval at the swamp -still play with that winning mentality . Moyes will have Bacon sat within 3 seats of him - giving advice.They won 28 matches out of 38 this season - probably should have beaten WBA when 5-2 up.
City - sacked a winning manager, Platt has left, half the players fed up and want greener pastures. Tevez will be hard to replace.- for his workrate and goals. If Pell is to be the new manager he will need time to settle on his best team and a system , in the Prem. league.
My best guestimate is City will be in the top 6. - with improvement over the next 3 years - If Pellegrini takes charge seemlessly.

Mate if I believed anything you were saying here I would just end my life now. Luckily I know you will be proven wrong

too early to know and i don't believe in this sudden chelsea are favourite. United still favourite for me

Right now it is too close to call. All three sides will have new Managers and money to spend in the Summer.

City's biggest strengths will be that our players know that if they are anything like on their game they have shown that they are a superior side to both Chelsea and United. Our weakness again could be indecision in the Transfer market. I still can't fathom why this Forum is in ecstacy over players such as Isco and Fernandhino when two of the best players ever seen in the Prem, Ronaldo and Fabregas may be available.

If Chelsea go big in the Summer and Jose sorts the Defence out both Manchester Clubs will have a job to keep up but as always the owners interference and player power will never be far away. Chelsea would have been more formidable with Pelligrini than Jose in my opinion.

United's strength will again be the very simple game plan of get it forward quickly and bang it in the middle which the average and poor sides can't deal with and a qaulity set of young players who are too often derided on here. Jones,Smalling,De Gea and Rafael are all excellent. The weakness will be the Manager. Clearly the weakest of the three and following the biggest show in Town.

If Arsenal spend this £80M on Bergovic, Jovetic and Rooney and keep Wilshire fit - they may cause a few sleepless night to the other sides.

Absolutely no idea who will win it but right now I would say the most likely scenario is on the transition at United having the biggest influence and leaving the way clear for us and Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.