Yes or No

PoolHustler said:
BORING!!!!!!!!
Everyone knows he's going to be in charge next season so what's the point in starting ANOTHER thread about it ffs

Bollox, nobody apart form the Chairman knows. And it's just possible that he hasn't made his mind up yet.

What an interesting and fresh topic, where did you get the inspiration to ask such a novel question?

Yes.

Project Rain said:
What an interesting and fresh topic, where did you get the inspiration to ask such a novel question

Thanks. I first consulted the bluemoon new thread advisory committee on possible subjects. They suggested asking a question about someone currently at the club.

I was going to ask the same question about Sturridge, Robinho, and Elano...but chose in the end to ask it about our manager instead.

I will check again with the advisory committee later this week and is if its worth asking the same question about the players above...

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.