Yes

You’ll need 3 hours spare though ;-)

I do remember that NEC in the round show being fabulous though. It was my first time seeing them all together. I’d missed out on 9012Live, and Big Generator tour never came to Europe, though I think I saw ABWH at the NEC a year or two before this. That was decent, but not as good as seeing all of them together playing the new and the classic material.
Saw Union at Wembley and 90125 @ NEC.

Although I love Yes I’ve always preferred Genesis as my prog band of choice (though not for musicianship). Having seen Genesis a few times however they never came close to the Yes gig. The show, the sound and how they got that many musicians to play as a tight unit was amazing.
I'm a fan of Genesis, Peter Gabriel era not so much later ...they're about my fourth favorite prog band after Yes and King Crimson and probably Gentle giant.
I think I have about fifteen hundred prog albums :-)

Great to see this thread resurrected.
Up until “Heaven and Earth” I was ambivalent to the “no Jon, no Yes”.
Unfortunately the brilliance of Jon Anderson and the Band Geeks has made me lament the last three albums.
I will probably die on a hill here and to be fair to The Steve Howe Band I will pick the best track from their last album up against one of Jon’s best tracks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.