Yes

born in Accrington Lancashire,he always wanted to be a professional football player,amazing singer.
No Anderson .. No Yes. The beating heart of the organisation.

That's not to show disrespect to the other band members that were an integral part of the marriage.
Bless you Anderson, whelped from the leafy shires of Acringtonia .. happy are those called to your supper.

Last edited:
Something incredible spiritual surrounding the Aura of Anderson, who is considered to be the Godfather of progressive rock.

Last edited:
The tension build up at the start of this track is something else until the tension is released at 3:33. Magnificent.

The tension build up at the start of this track is something else until the tension is released at 3:33. Magnificent.

I have to agree. One of the best intros by any band. Although the bit in between is too over indulgent. I sometimes play the album when I have to decorate and watch the paint dry. The last 10 mins of the album are also pretty good. Off topic Rush’s The Camera eye is a very good build up.

No Anderson .. No Yes. The beating heart of the organisation.

That's not to show disrespect to the other band members that were an integral part of the marriage.
Bless you Anderson, whelped from the leafy shires of Acrintonia and happy are those called to your supper.

I feel the same Bob. Without Jon they just don't feel like Yes. His voice is integral to the sound and no "sound alike" quite cuts it for me.
I know others will disagree with me re the Buggles era and I respect their opinion.

Another tour next year with Steve Howe Geoff Downes.
I really feel they should stop now, it's turning into a tribute band. It's like Dave Gilmore doing a tour and calling it Pink Floyd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.