Yesterdays away tickets didnt sell out!

not my fault!

Team supported
God’s own
I tried to get tickets for the Burnley game last week but couldnt as it was "sold out". However, I managed to get two tickets in the Burnley end (oposite the City fans) from a client of my old man's. On the way down we thought fuck it lets ring Burnley and see if we can be moved to the away end.... We rang and they said not a problem as they had some returns from City but wouldnt be getting them until 3.30pm when the club arrived so ring back then. We got to the ground and went into the ticket office to speak to the woman we had spoken to on the phone, and she changed our tickets without a problem. She even said "if you see any other City fans who want City end tickets then send them in as we have loads".
Now a huge thank you to the Burnley staff who were great with us yesterday and didnt have to help, they were fantastic with us from start to finish and did their club proud. But my question is to City, how come you "sell out" yet send tickets back? I managed to get two tickets in the away end on the front row just right of the goal as you looked onto the pitch, and had a great day with my fellow blues. It took Burnley to help me out, who also pointed out that they knew Thursday that you would be sending tickets back to them! It doesnt make sense at all.
Thanks again to Burnley for your help, conceeding 6 goals and giving us three points.

That's outrageous if true.

I just missed out and put my name down on the waiting list but didn't hear anything. I suppose they could have been tickets for hospitality packages that didn't sell but why not just release them to ordinary fans?

Prestwich_Blue said:
That's outrageous if true.

I just missed out and put my name down on the waiting list but didn't hear anything. I suppose they could have been tickets for hospitality packages that didn't sell but why not just release them to ordinary fans?

Yeah I was on a call back also so I am well pissed off.

The infamous City ticket office strikes yet again. For all the good things our my owners have done, the really need to get a grip of this most important of departments. A great many blues have had problems over the years. There are some good individuals there but the repeated failings seen to suggest a deeper systematic or management problem

No matter why they have been sent back hospitality, players etc if Burnley knew on Thursday then City had plenty of time to announce they were a few remaining to enable fans the chance to attend.

Our ticket office is pathetic .........

how many extra fans would have gone to Burnley yesterday if they hadn't been told that tickets had previously sold out ..... i would have , for one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.