York away documentary, City + TV

just announced on City TV, now to see if we can get conclusive proof on who attended........I was in away end with my wifes cousin, now trying to find a screen grab
I’ll hold my hand up I didn’t go , had a better offer of going on the piss that night with a mate , his sister and her mates and after the never ending heart breaks watching City I thought fuck it .

Went to so many away games that season but didn’t go to York, was relieved when listening to the radio but would have loved that badge of honour.

Funny how many teams we played that year made it to the prem later years whereas York went the other way.

favourite away game that season was Reading, sunshine & goals & packed crowd.

At the time I worked for a Scottish company whose Southern distribution centre was in Leeds and one of the buyers there was a York season ticket holder
Knowing I was a City supporter, he asked if I wanted to go and I declined and following the result I was very glad I did
But as others have alluded to, as painful as it was at the time, I wish I had attended so I could honestly say "I was at York away "

just announced on City TV, now to see if we can get conclusive proof on who attended........I was in away end with my wifes cousin, now trying to find a screen grab
Great, now I can say I was at York, At Home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.